Question True Blue '09

Are these the same in terms of size as the 2011 Cements? Im a size 9.5 but the size 9 2011 Cements were a perfect fit and i was looking into purchasing some 09 true blues but i dont know what size to get 9 or 9.5. Thanks in advance

Are these the same in terms of size as the 2011 Cements? Im a size 9.5 but the size 9 2011 Cements were a perfect fit and i was looking into purchasing some 09 true blues but i dont know what size to get 9 or 9.5. Thanks in advance

Same terms. I bought a size 9 in the 09 True Blue 3's and they fit perfect. I usually wear a 9.5 as well.

Same terms. I bought a size 9 in the 09 True Blue 3's and they fit perfect. I usually wear a 9.5 as well.

Idk if its true for all 3s... My CDP 9.5 fits fine... my 09 trues are a 9 tho. I bought a 9.5 again on the Cements this year it wasn't that big a deal for me tho

Idk if its true for all 3s... My CDP 9.5 fits fine... my 09 trues are a 9 tho. I bought a 9.5 again on the Cements this year it wasn't that big a deal for me tho

Originally Posted by kicks4days

^ Is this true for all 3s?

So far it was only for the 09 TB3's but it might depend on person to person.

why not just wait till they release in june? but it you want the 09 3's i bought a 10 cause that was my size now im a 10.5 and they have a better fit now than when i bought them

why not just wait till they release in june? but it you want the 09 3's i bought a 10 cause that was my size now im a 10.5 and they have a better fit now than when i bought them

Originally Posted by DReK623

Thanks for the advice. I was able to find a good deal on some 9.5s for almost retail, but i might just wait. I busted out my 9.5 sz CPD 3s and compared them to my sz 9 2011 Cements. The CPD are shaped differently, and although you can see the midsole and sole are a little bit longer. The toe box is the same length. I noticed the 2011s have a more pointed toe box and the CPD are more rounded. Maybe thats why the sizes fit almost the same
6fmwqg.jpg
a4bpr7.jpg

Originally Posted by DReK623

Thanks for the advice. I was able to find a good deal on some 9.5s for almost retail, but i might just wait. I busted out my 9.5 sz CPD 3s and compared them to my sz 9 2011 Cements. The CPD are shaped differently, and although you can see the midsole and sole are a little bit longer. The toe box is the same length. I noticed the 2011s have a more pointed toe box and the CPD are more rounded. Maybe thats why the sizes fit almost the same
6fmwqg.jpg
a4bpr7.jpg

The paint on the '11s has yet to crack/chipp yet on a lot of people's pairs, unlike the '09s & CDP's. So it seems as if JB has fixed the issue. You'd be better off waiting until June bro (If u plan on wearing them)

The paint on the '11s has yet to crack/chipp yet on a lot of people's pairs, unlike the '09s & CDP's. So it seems as if JB has fixed the issue. You'd be better off waiting until June bro (If u plan on wearing them)

Does anyone know the difference between the 2001 and 2009 true blues in terms of sizing? I wanted to know if the 2009 fits more narrow at the toebox area than the 2001 version. Also is the material a stiff leather?

Does anyone know the difference between the 2001 and 2009 true blues in terms of sizing? I wanted to know if the 2009 fits more narrow at the toebox area than the 2001 version. Also is the material a stiff leather?

Back
Top Bottom