QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're going to have to look under closed listings more than likely. if you cant find it there, you can contact seller for the link.

whats sellers name and specific pair? Ill get the link for you this time...

Recent was the cherry xi from ronsweedroom Also bought the low xi from wwwsyndicate

the listings have been closed, so in the forum it would only be accessible by clicking the closed listings box.

No, go in the forum that the shoes were listed and there's filters in the red area in the upper area of the page. There's a box to click to search for closed listings.

Instructions to leave feedback are in my post from my first reply to you...

I have a feedback question. I know i need 300 to post in the classifieds but what about exchanging feedback? I have done a few transactions and would like to be able to exchange feedback. I hope i didnt over look it.

http://niketalk.com/t/500394/how-to-post-feedback/0_20

Sorry.. I dont see it. I use a Ipad, if that makes a difference.. Maybe i need 300 post 1st? Either way.. No biggie

Nope, you can leave feedback with zero posts.

You might need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen and click "desktop".

how do I get the footnotes in the bottom of my post like, how you guys have  what your selling or looking for in the bottom of your post..been trying to figure this out, i  wanna post what shoe I 'am  looking for,

not sure if this has been asked before

but am i allowed to put up my pre-order for ps4 to sell or trade for kicks?

i have pictures of the receipt from gamestop

thanks

how do I get the footnotes in the bottom of my post like, how you guys have  what your selling or looking for in the bottom of your post..been trying to figure this out, i  wanna post what shoe I 'am  looking for,
settings, edit signature. Make sure if you're in mobile or iPad, you scroll to the bottom and click "desktop"

not sure if this has been asked before

but am i allowed to put up my pre-order for ps4 to sell or trade for kicks?

i have pictures of the receipt from gamestop

thanks
nope. You must have items in hand, and provide tagged pics in your listing with item.

settings, edit signature. Make sure if you're in mobile or iPad, you scroll to the bottom and click "desktop"
nope. You must have items in hand, and provide tagged pics in your listing with item.
much respect bro got it..
pimp.gif

Yes. Must be pictured along with handwritten seller tag that includes NT screen name and current date. If advise for barcode to be covered to avoid someone else using it.

So I tried to post and it's not there. I know the forum is moderated but is there somewhere I should be able to see my pending post to know that it uploaded successfully?

(I know I have less than 300, My post count was reset but I was granted access by showing my account previously had over 300)

Last edited:
It does not give me the option to post the shoes in the thread I have a few I want to sell on here I been a member since 2012 and have over 300 posts

I didn't see anything about this in the buy/sell rules (maybe I overlooked it).  Anyways, can I put shoes I have for sale in my signature even though I don't have them listed on Niketalk?  I would just communicate with any members who are interested via PMs.  I don't have enough posts to make a listing, despite being a member for year and a half.  I don't post that often.  I just mainly read and occasionally post.  I have strong seller feedback on Sole Collector.

Last edited:
I didn't see anything about this in the buy/sell rules (maybe I overlooked it).  Anyways, can I put shoes I have for sale in my signature even though I don't have them listed on Niketalk?  I would just communicate with any members who are interested via PMs.  I don't have enough posts to make a listing, despite being a member for year and a half.  I don't post that often.  I just mainly read and occasionally post.  I have strong seller feedback on Sole Collector.
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom