QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I cant list my shoes, i also lost my older account's stats (RussianBear), need help

thanks

Last edited:
Dumb question, but how am I able to list?

I hit both the criteria required. Does it take some time for the mods to allow me to post?

Is there a way to make a deleted/old listing live again?

Not for re-posting to sell purposes, but I'm in a PayPal dispute with a guy I did a transaction with on here, and I would like to use the classifieds link again to submit to PayPal.

The link was:

http://niketalk.com/t/522207/wanted-iphone-4-or-4s-16gb-or-32gb-any-condition

Thanks.
the link is live again. im honestly not even sure how his post was approved considering he did not provide any pics in the post.

Dumb question, but how am I able to list?

I hit both the criteria required. Does it take some time for the mods to allow me to post?
im not sure how the site triggers the addition of selling privs but I just manually added your privs. you are good to go.

First time trying to post and wanted to ensure I did it correctly. I listed a pair of Air Max 90s at about 12 PM EST. I got an alert that the mod needed to review my listing before it will be posted. Does it usually take a few hours before it shows?

First time trying to post and wanted to ensure I did it correctly. I listed a pair of Air Max 90s at about 12 PM EST. I got an alert that the mod needed to review my listing before it will be posted. Does it usually take a few hours before it shows?

Listings are approved as the staff has time. It's not set time that listings get approved.

I posted an ad yesterday evening, did I miss something that needed to be in the posting for approval? Or has a mod just not got to it yet? Thanks

We all go through the listings on our free time. If it doesn't go up right away, be patient. All listings will be gone over.

All listings are current at this time.

Hi sir, I recently just posted a Nike Flyknit black/white racers for sale and it was being reviewed by the moderators then it stopped loading and now I don't know where my listing is. It's not the buy/sell/trade section. Do you know what had happened sir?

Hi sir, I recently just posted a Nike Flyknit black/white racers for sale and it was being reviewed by the moderators then it stopped loading and now I don't know where my listing is. It's not the buy/sell/trade section. Do you know what had happened sir?
Never mind sir, my item has been posted. Thank you very much.

I'm a little unclear about the signature. Ive seen others post "for sell" items in signatures with price but I don't know if I qualify w/ under 300 posts and under 90 days and I also saw the Rules state "discussing buying/selling outside the Buy/Sell forum should be limited to PM or signature". I'm so scared I'm going to get banned again if I post what I think is okay so I did what was requested of me which is ask if I don't know.

Is this okay in my signature even though my posts are under 300 and member under 90 days

"Concord Low sz 12 DS $230 shipped"

I'm a little unclear about the signature. Ive seen others post "for sell" items in signatures with price but I don't know if I qualify w/ under 300 posts and under 90 days and I also saw the Rules state "discussing buying/selling outside the Buy/Sell forum should be limited to PM or signature". I'm so scared I'm going to get banned again if I post what I think is okay so I did what was requested of me which is ask if I don't know.

Is this okay in my signature even though my posts are under 300 and member under 90 days

"Concord Low sz 12 DS $230 shipped"

this is fine to put in your signature.

its also funny you know this rule but acted oblivious in the carmine thread over the weekend.

Is it possible for me to upload pictures after the listing has been posted? I'd like to upload a few more...but don't see the option. Do I have to close it and re-post?

Is it possible for me to upload pictures after the listing has been posted? I'd like to upload a few more...but don't see the option. Do I have to close it and re-post?
Yeah, that's fine. Just make sure date on tags is current.

You can do so by clicking the "edit details" in the upper red box portion of your listing.

I used my phone to post a listing. I tried uploading the pictures from my phone but it kept saying Uploaded 1 Item even though I did it multiple times. The listing is under review, please let me know if it only shows one picture, so I can redo it on my laptop. If in the future I created a listing, and something was in error/violated a rule, will you let us know that we messed up or will the listing just won't list?

Thank you.

I used my phone to post a listing. I tried uploading the pictures from my phone but it kept saying Uploaded 1 Item even though I did it multiple times. The listing is under review, please let me know if it only shows one picture, so I can redo it on my laptop. If in the future I created a listing, and something was in error/violated a rule, will you let us know that we messed up or will the listing just won't list?

Thank you.

sorry for the delayed reply. its not suggested that you use the classified section to create listing via mobile.

I need help by the moderators .. i cant seem to post a listing on the buy/sell forum ! help pleasee thanks

I need help by the moderators .. i cant seem to post a listing on the buy/sell forum ! help pleasee thanks
To have permission to create a listing in the classified forums, it requires 300 posts AND a total of 3 months as a member of Niketalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom