Questions you always wanted to ask. Vol 2

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Why did Sebastian Telfair end up like this?
I remember reading a slam article a long time ago about telfair and someone else it was another guy also coming into the league and how they are going to be so good and be elite players. 
but now dude is a backup in phoenix 
30t6p3b.gif

Why are baseball players not criticized for never running out those "routine" ground balls? It might just be me but it seems the play would be
bang bang type call if these dudes were sprinting down the line?

Why when a kicker misses a important field goal or punter shanks a punt deep in their own territory, do they get blamed? How come you

never hear people saying all a lineman has to do is block, if he does his job the offense scores a touchdown?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

what happens to the hats that get thrown onto the ice when a player gets a hat trick?
You can pick them up at guest services after the game.  

5.  To the college athletes who are tatted up from head to toe...how do you afford all that ink? 

I've always wondered this

Are Juwan Howard & Wladimir Klitschko old enough to collect on thier 401k & social security now?

In the NFL, why is holding 10yards on offense but only 5 on defense?

Originally Posted by psk2310

Why is it in athletes from other sports like MLB's Justin Morneau (Twins) & Brian Roberts (Orioles), & NHL's Sidney Crosby (Penguins) are still missing games two years after suffering a concussion & NFL players can either go back into the game or come back a the following week?

Cool thread. Will save folks (like myself) from making random ClubViente7 type threads asking questions.

1. Has a baseball player ever elected to not run around the bases after a home run?

2. Did anyone here EXPECT Rubio to make such a splash so soon?

3. What sports have the least amount of groupie love? What type of wives do those NASCAR dudes pull?

4. I wonder how often those female sideline reporters get hit on. I always viewed them as controlled groupies. I mean we all are to a degree aren't we? Not saying we want to pull our pants down for them but we still admire their skill level. But yea, I wonder how often Rach Nichols takes it in the mouth.

5. Speaking of sideline reporters, they have to have a great tolerance for stinky breath. Those people they interview have to constantly have bad breath. I guess it comes with the job.

6. Do we still call Iverson Sleeves "Iverson Sleeves" considering Iverson is no longer relevant?

7. Vinny Del Negro has one of the funniest names ever in sports. Don't you think? Weird name eh?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

3. What sports have the least amount of groupie love? What type of wives do those NASCAR dudes pull?
hot southern belles.. see country music

and to your other question regarding groupies, how low we going? we talking just the major sports (NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL)?

Why is it that every time a team plays a road game that venue is always "a tough place to play?"

Why are Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews still employed be ESPN?

Why does Dan Patrick spend all his time on his radio show talking about ESPN?

Why did it take so long for ESPN to let Jim Rome walk?

Why isn't there more diversity amongst female college cheerleaders?

Is the collegiate athletic scholarship unconstitutional?

I think an NFL Lottery would be awful, hell I think the NBA Lottery is awful.

Why is Jim Delany the most powerful man in college sports?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

What if Kyle Williams didn't touch it? What if Kyle Williams didn't fumble? What if Ted Ginn played? 
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly, can't blame one player for a game. Shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place, but it's easy to put the blame on him... They could have def beat the Pats too.
tired.gif

1.  Why is there no neutral site for for the Women's CBB tourney?  Makes no sense to me to have teams like UConn, ND, etc have home games...
tickets... i don't imagine women's hoops fans travel well.
Who started this bull !@%! of throwing the rock to the ref after your team just scored?  i bet it was KG.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

What if Kyle Williams didn't touch it? What if Kyle Williams didn't fumble? What if Ted Ginn played? 
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Perfect avy to post ratio. Feels Batman
frown.gif

2. Did anyone here EXPECT Rubio to make such a splash so soon?

What up DC. I knew Ricky was going to be aiight. In fact, it won me lunch for a week at work. I told my co-worker Ricky was going to average around 10-15 points a game, 8-10 assists & game, & only about 2-3 turnovers...After watching him in international play specifically against the US, I knew Ricky was nice. The only thing he really needs to work on is his J. It will help keep the D honest & help with his guys inside...

Cool thread. Will save folks (like myself) from making random ClubViente7 type threads asking questions.

1. Has a baseball player ever elected to not run around the bases after a home run?
I'm guessing not, considering the ump would just call the batter (now the runner) out for leaving the base path. Thus, no run.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

what happens to the hats that get thrown onto the ice when a player gets a hat trick?
You can pick them up at guest services after the game.  

5.  To the college athletes who are tatted up from head to toe...how do you afford all that ink? 

I've always wondered this

answer: girls and refund checks.. 

Back
Top Bottom