Quick question about wearin Jordans to Prom/Graduation

Rock them J's you love shoes so what does it matter if its prom or whatever if you a head then you gonna rock your kicks wen ever no matter what

I wore my '01 Black/Red XI's to prom and stuff was cool. Wore '07(?) Black XV's to graduation and almost got in trouble though. We weren'tsupposed to wear sneakers and if I wasn't cool with our class sponsor they wouldn't have let me walk.

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

i don't think j's are appropriate for such occasions...

It's just prom and graduation? Is it reallt a big deal? Prom is really just the last party before graduation. It's all teens anyway. It's not likeyou're going to a wedding in J's. That's just
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kei akuma

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

i don't think j's are appropriate for such occasions...

It's just prom and graduation? Is it reallt a big deal? Prom is really just the last party before graduation. It's all teens anyway. It's not like you're going to a wedding in J's. That's just
smh.gif
Dude, you wear Jordans everyday...I know I don't know you...but you probably wear jordans everyday. Just opt out and get fancy for once.Jordans in proms/weddings is kind of bopperish.

why would you get in trouble? i had two proms last year so i wore dress shoes to one and sb dunks to the other mostly because i wanted some new dunks and itwas a good excuse to buy a pair. but if everyone else in your group has dress shoes and you have on jordans you will look like a goober. graduation does notmatter cause no one even sees your shoes and i think it looks kind of weird wearing the graduation gown with dress shoes. but do what you feel

im doin it idc if they get stepped on at the dance n im def un-ds something for graduation
the question is what?... lol

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by indohan

I'm not wisest man on this community, but don't do it.
You're not gonna wear your XVIs while meeting with executives in the future.

...hm. you know, not everyone has to become a slave to corporate execs in order to make it in this world. and yeah, i'd wear sneakers to the prom the grad AND the interview. people are cowards.
Footlocker interview? Otherwise, the slaves you're talking about are the only people with decent jobs.

I have no idea who started this trend, but it makes no sense to me. It was cool at first, but this is getting out of hand. For one, the only shoe designed thatcould possibly be worn with a suit were the AJ XI because they were designed after spats from the 20's and 30's.So to wear 16's? I'm not sosure about that. It's prom, wear shoes, my dude. And please, the word is ALLOWED, not ALOUD. I hope you make it to graduation spelling likethat....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom