Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Black/Infared FTW. Thanks for the info Brim. May is going to hurt my pockets man. Since we have a VI dropping in May, could that mean that it will continuewith other packs?

The VIs are one of the most wanted jays I don't have. To have these and the ones in the package would be nice

side06-11.gif

Who knows...maybe the BUTCHERED Infrareds...
wink.gif

CLAY DAVIS(SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!)CLAY DAVIS

wow i hope they are "coppable" maybe a flightclub release?

what ever happened to no single releases.

im excited non the less.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Black-based colorway huh? could it b someone that every jordan collector would possibly need to fulfill their grail status collection?

To even consider a new release grail status is crazy. I dont even consider my 99 Black metallic V's the same shoe as my 07's...

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

The reason i think this is fake is becuase Gentry said only packages and 23s in 2008 and you usually do not find out about a QS 3 months in advance. If it is true i just hope it's an og colorway and NO LOWS!
retro 1's home and away are releasing first week of april not as packages, so it looks like JB changed their minds

Honestly, some people here are idiots. Redbrim has dropped much information over the years.
indifferent.gif
to all the morons who question this man.

Back to the shoes - does anybody remember the black/infa-red VI picture that came up almost 2 years ago? These were pretty much confirmed to come out, butnever did. I HOPE that these come out
happy.gif

yeah, i cant believe that dude said something like that about Redbrim.

Thanks for info. by the by, i too am excited as well!!!

Damn....

Thanks for the info brim. Probably won't be able to cop. You know how quickstrikes are. NO SZ 15's EVER! LOL

so if its going to be black based its either black infra reds or black silver lows. And knowing JB they will prob drop the lows. I hope the drop the infamousblack and blue 6s lol i know they were customs i just love the colorway.

Whatever the colorway may be, I'll be ready. REDBRIM is legit.

It'll be cool if it's blk/purple, blk/silver mid, or even the mighty infrareds.

daffy 016 wrote:

*crosses fingers and prays its september blues

It would make my year if these came out...But he said they were black based
ohwell.gif

Id be ok with some infrareds or these...

If you dont already know the story about these (which most people do) they are customized infrareds...Not samples or PEs of any kind..

Originally Posted by Jking0821

so if its going to be black based its either black infra reds or black silver lows. And knowing JB they will prob drop the lows. I hope the drop the infamous black and blue 6s lol i know they were customs i just love the colorway.
Who said it would be re-retro's?

Only thing I'm interested in, right now, is availability.

Thanks for the info.

And some of ya'll aren't too familiar with coporate Gentry, are you?

Thanks for the info. I'll wait to see what it is before I put these to buy on my schedule this year.

Back
Top Bottom