Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

The reason i think this is fake is becuase Gentry said only packages and 23s in 2008 and you usually do not find out about a QS 3 months in advance. If it is true i just hope it's an og colorway and NO LOWS!

we do have Jordan I coming out this year, so it may be true i dont kno

pimp.gif

SQUAD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason i think this is fake is becuase Gentry said only packages and 23s in 2008
Whether or not he said this I do not know but this is not a true statement. I have known this since early 2007 when these rumors about packagesonly began. All of this talk about only getting Retros in Countdown Packs is way off.

Case and point: Levis/Air Jordan 1s and the "Barons" 1s, plus, many more.

MaZe

This was the pleasant surprise that I posted I had for NT but didn't receive comfirmation.

There's more to come, stay tune!

How you been BRIM?

exciting news

but at the same time im like ehh

black-based colorway = NICE

but at the same time, seems like JB may be doing a lot of commmerative retro releases

in conclusion ill wait for a confirmed release date and availability before gettin too excited

Hmm,I wonder...I'm not gonna be a hypebeast tho,and cop cuz its a VI,but if its a pair of VIs I want then thats a whole different animal.Ill wait till thepics surface before passing judgment.

Well, it's not a quickstrike anymore.

A quickstrike is a shoe that drops out of nowhere with no prior knowledge.

We haven't had a true quickstrike for awhile now, and these won't be either since we know about them months in advance.

correct me if im wrong but wasn't there only one black based shoe that was released for the 6's that could be considered a retro?

which is the infrareds

if sooo

its gonna be a wild day

First piece of good info I've seen on here in a long time. I hope it's the infrareds

MaZe - What else can we expect?
Brim - Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

As stated before these would be real nice or the Infrareds. Obviously part of IJAPINO's collection.

3e935983e4eb414eed8c30cbdeeb3381d12b5b7.pjpg

I need the VI!! So I definitely will go all out if this "surprise" release turns out to be sensational!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Just to let you know, for those that care.

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Black based.

Peace
he said black-based stupid

roll.gif

These won't be the only "Quickstrikes" planned for 2007 . . .

Heat23 . . . hanging in there, bro. Hope all is well with you.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom