Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

So let me get this straight...WE WELL HAVE PICTURES AND A RELEASE DATE FOR THESE QS VI's TOMORROW RIGHT???

I just called my local niketown in Boston. He told me that its rumored that only the top 5 Niketowns would receive them, but theres a chance that NiketownBoston would receive them. They could come in any day. And to just keep calling

Originally Posted by ill1458

I just called my local niketown in Boston. He told me that its rumored that only the top 5 Niketowns would receive them, but theres a chance that Niketown Boston would receive them. They could come in any day. And to just keep calling
Only 5 stores????
That sucks......
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ill1458

I just called my local niketown in Boston. He told me that its rumored that only the top 5 Niketowns would receive them, but theres a chance that Niketown Boston would receive them. They could come in any day. And to just keep calling
damn..........

i just wanna see some confirmed info and pics asap.

5 stores = A lot of upset people. It a shame JB does this to us.

I want them but I know I can't have them so I am over them.

Originally Posted by tupac003

5 stores = A lot of upset people. It a shame JB does this to us.

I want them but I know I can't have them so I am over them.

^^^ cosign... but we dont know that only 5 stores are getting them, so far thats a rumor

I just called my local store. and at first he said they were getting in "quickstrike 6s in the og color way next week...prolly saturday...." and thenafter talking to him a little he said they were actually fusions and the quickstrike 6s come out later in the month, but they will forsure be getting them.....

Just called the 4 closest Finishlines in my area an 3/4 knew about them and said they were not positive if they were coming out next week....

One of the stores said if they do they will be carrying them and the other two stores said they were not sure if they would carry them when/if they come out

Then I called the NikeTown in my area (SF) and the guy i spoke said he had not heard anything about a quickstrike 6 or any other sixes coming out soon....Hesaid they usually would have let the employees know 2-3 days ago in a meeting they had about upcoming releases and nothing was mentioned...Then he checked thecomputer on what is coming in next week an there was no 6s....I then said to him "so i should assume they are not coming out next week then right"and he said "yes, but to be positive call back in two days and ask again.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I just called my local store. and at first he said they were getting in "quickstrike 6s in the og color way next week...prolly saturday...." and then after talking to him a little he said they were actually fusions and the quickstrike 6s come out later in the month, but they will forsure be getting them.....
Hopefully finishline and stores like this will be getting them

just a thought... Gentry said that JB would be dropping quickstrikes possibly on the anniversary of some significant point in MJ's career. It is NBAPlayoff time... so possibly they are commemorating something that MJ did in the 1991 playoffs...

well we all kow theyre comming out ,and we all hav an idea of color its going 2 be BUT, HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST becuase a lot of good stuff r releasingout in MAY

I just have one question BILLY if you can give us this much, Is it an OG colorway releasing now?

for anyone that scooped the white/cement 3 when they retro'd a couple years ago-

- they were a QS release, right?

- what stores had them (regular Finishlines, Footlockers, etc OR just to urban accounts)?

If you go through the 30 odd pages of this post Billy Hoyle and Redbrim have said that these are not going to be infrared 6's. Its merely black based.Additionally they have said it features patent leather. Most importantly these very knowledgeable and respected people have said not to get excited and thatthe shoe is a disappointment. So unless something has changed or they are doing viral marketing for JB dont get too stoked

i just called a place that always has everything that comes out and they said they know its coming but there not sure of the exact date
they did say they will know by next week

Chrismac,

They were not a quickstrike, as they were previewd in the Jordan Brand magazine/catalog a few months before release. They were also a true GR, with every majorretail chain carrying them.

Originally Posted by AusZero

If you go through the 30 odd pages of this post Billy Hoyle and Redbrim have said that these are not going to be infrared 6's. Its merely black based. Additionally they have said it features patent leather. Most importantly these very knowledgeable and respected people have said not to get excited and that the shoe is a disappointment. So unless something has changed or they are doing viral marketing for JB dont get too stoked
excellent comment! however, i kept hearing mentions of the color red also, correct me if im wrong?

All I know is if the drop on the 6th they better not be wack. Thats my b-day.

Back
Top Bottom