Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

I am surprised no one at NTSF did not know about them considering they are/should be a top 5 NT store.

The dude above the mentioned Gentry "commemorating Mike's great achievements in an anniversary form," could be right. Gentry did say that, we alljust gotta be patient before you have people camping outside what they think to be the Top 5 NTs, although in this weather I'd rather camp then the weatherduring the XX3s that dropped in Jan.

I also called NikeTown LA and NYC just to see if they had any information and neither had even heard of them....an said they will most likely not get them ifthey were supposed to come out next week...

Why are you ignoring me bak ymmij? It's been over 2weeks... where are my shoes? I see you're posting on this thread but you're not replying to my messages nor are you answering my emails. If youdon't have the shoes, tell me so I can have my refund back. Why do you have to be so shady?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by AusZero

If you go through the 30 odd pages of this post Billy Hoyle and Redbrim have said that these are not going to be infrared 6's. Its merely black based. Additionally they have said it features patent leather. Most importantly these very knowledgeable and respected people have said not to get excited and that the shoe is a disappointment. So unless something has changed or they are doing viral marketing for JB dont get too stoked
excellent comment! however, i kept hearing mentions of the color red also, correct me if im wrong?

no legitimate source has mentioned the color red. the only color so far described is black referring to a black based shoe. The olympic vi's arewhite based but that doesnt mean they are the white blue versions. I think our greatest indication of if these will be good is that billy and redbrim said notto get our hopes up and seemed to hint that the colorway was garbage. I honestly hope im wrong but that is what has been posted by legit sources

thought somebody was postin pics today? I'm at work checkin every half hour for some new info.

Yo bad news I just called FINISH LINE CHAMPS FOOTLOCLER SHEELS nothing all there tellin me is there gettin the CDP and they cant gimmie any further releasedates that arnt on the website

Man this is wack already, I hope they drop on sat this way I can get there before the beasts and not have to miss work for kicks. Makes it better for me thatthey QS. That's how I got my laser 5 I was number 2 cause as soon as I heard they was droppin I went to my spot asap. If they put a date fools will be outthere for a week, posted. I need these and if they that weak someone will cop them off me no doubt.

Alright here it is, I went to my spot to get pics and my dude said they did not get them, he did say that they were going to be PLAID, I cant see this beingtrue, is there goin to be a plaid VI like the nu retro 1's?????????? Tomorrow I will find out
happy.gif
as he suppose be finding out for sure

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Alright here it is, I went to my spot to get pics and my dude said they did not get them, he did say that they were going to be PLAID, I cant see this being true, is there goin to be a plaid VI like the nu retro 1's?????????? Tomorrow I will find out
happy.gif
as he suppose be finding out for sure

Say what...?

Easy.....

get_image

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

im not trying to hate but i never listen to dudes with 22 posts.... just doesn't sound legit, nothing personal
Hey all Im saying is what my dude told me, and he is legit, He told me next week some will be droppin and color way was rumor until his shipmentarrives....... He is not one to pull my leg either ..........new to NT but NOT TO THE SHOE GAME, no offense!!!
tongue.gif

^^ im not questioning you as a person, or your boy... im sure you agree though that many times people who post up info out of left field who aren't modsend up posting some outlandish rumours... good lookin out either way

Yea I see what your saying, I told him it sounded crazy too me to. I hope to find out soon, and will post either way to see what the hell he is talkin bout.I cant see a Plaid VI. LOL but will see,, I guess

i'm pretty sure the person saying they're plaid at the store is getting them confused with the LS AJF5s releasing in May w/the plaid on them.

As far as achievements, Jordan won his second MVP title on May 20th 1991 (the year the VI's debuted, duh) Are there any other important dates in May of1991 in relating to Jordan's career? I know Gentry made a comment about scoring his 20,000th point or whatever. Just some more fuel to the hype!

Back
Top Bottom