Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

i'm pretty sure the person saying they're plaid at the store is getting them confused with the LS AJF5s releasing in May w/the plaid on them.
roll.gif
Yes, my dude was on crack; I go and he shows me the Fusion 5's............Said he had no word on any VI's but the Carmines and Olympics, and he should know by now especially if they were set to release in 2 weeks, so prob, just a rumor no QS for May
mad.gif
like i said.... unless the info is coming from a mod/heavyweight with ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE, then we shouldn't follow along with these conspiracytheories of "my boy said this...", "my shop said that..." just wait for the actual info and don't listen or start up any fairytales

can people stop asking the same questions...carmines are FINALLY coming out and people are worried about some stupids pix of another shoe.

Im not really hyped for pics but dont tell everybody that pics were gonna get posted today and then dont do it. That just makes it even worse. This just addedto the hype

Originally Posted by stryka12

They will be released in June. Why can't it be left at that?
Yea the "Olympics" release June 7th (not colorway from 2001 a diff. colorway ), but not the "so called QS for may." I don'tknow, I'll be satisfied with the "Carmines" but just also anxious bout this rumor, I DO want to appologize for the lil mix up I causedNTers
embarassed.gif
Got caught up in the hype and released info on the wrongkicks, oops SORRY!!!

I think If it was fake or no credible sources denied, this post would have been locked a long time ago. Now, I could be wrong. But back in the day we used tohave a couple of sources who used to do this. One great one was Ekin, who was a very reliable source, but he also used to string us along with riddles andother little witty tricks
frown.gif
.I admit they were fun. The post pages onthis post is nothing. When ekin posted or even made a hint to something especially of a quickstrike we would have 350+ pages b4 any pics surfaced. Sometimes3-4 days prior. So, i'm used to this
wink.gif
so we jt have to be patient andsee. I say jt put 150+tax in your state up just in case wuts the worst that can happen, u dont get to buy those
laugh.gif
Look at the brite side u still got your money to buy the olypics if worstcomes to worst. Just my $.02

If they really want to celebrate MJ's career this year they should drop Infrared 6s on June 12.
MJ's 1st title and he won them playing in the Black/Infa 6s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marcusatx

Premium Goods Houston said they've heard nothing...... I think it's time to move on.
eyes.gif
Billy already confirmed it bro.

Guess we're going to have to wait n see what happens from now til the next week or so. Really hope its not just a rumor dat caused so much hype fornothing. It would be very devastating. Kinda like campin out for some j's n den wen its ur turn dey don't have ur size nemore.

How can they keep such supposedly disappointing releases under wraps for so long but they can never hide the flagship model. This sort of anticipation wouldhave been so cool and exciting with the XX3s. There's been too much confirmation and speculation for this to be a rumor, it is all however extremelyirritating but I've got too exams to worry about to keep checking for some mysterious VIs.

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Originally Posted by solezprogression

i'll believe it when i see it. until then i'm calling ducktales.

you doubtin' B1lly?
^^Yes, as a matter of fact I am doubting Billy. Just b/c someone is a so-called "insider" doesn't mean their information is alwayscorrect. We have no idea where he got this information, or whether JB's supposed plans to release this supposed quickstrike were even finalized at thetime Billy learned of it. All I know is that I've never heard of pics being kept under wraps so close to a release, even for a quickstrike. So until Isee pics or the actual shoe in my hand, again, I'm calling ducktales. I suggest that you give up hope on these as well.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

All I know is that I've never heard of pics being kept under wraps so close to a release, even for a quickstrike. So until I see pics or the actual shoe in my hand, again, I'm calling ducktales. I suggest that you give up hope on these as well.
Do you not remember the Ray Allen & Q-Rich VIII's from February?

back in the day we used to never see pics of kicks

you guys need to stop overreacting Billy is the real deal and is trustworthy chill out

these shoes aren't even anything serious just relax

Back
Top Bottom