Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

i just found out some official info regarding this release...... all i can say is "WOW!"

i promised i wouldn't post any "revealing" info, but from what i was told, the "cat will be out of the bag" tomorrow.... hint hint

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i just found out some official info regarding this release...... all i can say is "WOW!"

i promised i wouldn't post any "revealing" info, but from what i was told, the "cat will be out of the bag" tomorrow.... hint hint

Will believe it when it happens or when there's some proof...until then I don't believe it's happening.

Man don't give us that bs, if no real info comes out tomorrow I hope you get banned

GTFOHWTBS

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

cat? oh,,.... hmmmm

genuine imitation panther skin? leopard print inner soles?

Originally Posted by eltouha

cat? oh,,.... hmmmm

come on he making shoes for man not the cheetah girls

Originally Posted by jwalker123

Originally Posted by eltouha

cat? oh,,.... hmmmm

come on he making shoes for man not the cheetah girls
patent leather black/silver VI's just like the lows that came out in 02...?

I'm just saying
happy.gif

black cats?
nerd.gif

I hope that they aren't all black, that would be a big disappointment. Black cats and pure's are beat in any retro jordan.

Just my opinion that's all.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

I hope that they aren't all black, that would be a big disappointment. Black cats and pure's are beat in any retro jordan.

Just my opinion that's all.
I disagree some J's are fire no matter what!! VI's being one fo sho, thats just me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

2 days away and still no official word? Got my cash ready..

yeah regardless if we got pics or not, if I see em and I like em then my cash is ready.

IF and IF I manage to see these pictures first posted by someone else besides Heat23.......

I will guarantee to paypal you $2
Oh believe me I WILL

GOT my Pair on lock!

Ha ha na JP
but wats the deal yo...supposely release date is in 2days?...gota have my cash ready jus incase!

Call me a skeptic, but like I agree. Between High Snob, hypebeast, Nikesb.org, and the other 50 blogs out there including the OG (NT of course), there havebeen zero pics of these QS VI's I can't think of one Jordan in the History of the Entire brand that hasn't leaked at least a week of the Estimatedrelease date. I kinda Smell BS in this computer age of unlimited 100% fully accessible information, not one authentic leaked pic from Air Randy, Kenlu, or anyother reliable trusted [publicists] information hounds have said a word about these or the pictures of them. Even Undftds and ALtitudes had pics to build uphype for the shoe. Thats a JB strategy, release a pic online and watch people fiend for it until release date. It never fails. %@* would make them change theirModus Opperandi? Not a damn thing cuz the shoes don't exist!

NOW THAT YAL SAID BLACK CATS IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS BLACK CAT AND PURE MONEYS
CAME OUT ROUND THIS TIME I HOPE THIS ISNT A BLACK CAT VI'S IF I DONT SEE PICS BY 2DAY THERE IS NO RELEASE

Thats a good hint-- black cats and heat or someone mentioned way back about patent leather..so maybe its like the blackcat 3s which i actually like a lot

Back
Top Bottom