Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

laugh.gif
Call me a pessimist, but I don't think there's any VI's coming out in 2 days

I love how like 100 people in this post had inside info....

Not taking a shot at Brim or B1lly, just users who have randomly showed up and are telling us to wait... Theyre just trying to get lucky and hope someone postspics...

You guys do realize that if the shoes were coming out on the 6th(tuesday...?still don't understand that one) that whoever was carrying them would have themat least in the system, if not in the stock room(I don't doubt Nike being able to make EVERY shipment get out to the stores on monday/tuesday and havingthem release right then though)

I'm just saying...Who said something about the 6th anyway, I never saw that date pop up until I saw you guys anticipating the 6th.

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

we would have pics if they were coming out the 6th
-true that..also there is no way that they could deliver to all retail stores in 1day..

Hey NT I was browsing sites to figure out why they are allowed to stay open and came across this VI, what if JB came out with these????????? Opinions???? Causethats whats coming out tomorrow.............................
aj0613.jpg
JK
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

^ ban yourself.

No really I am a huge fan of the VI and think these are fire, whats some opinions. Although these are fake, but just saying if JB released them

LOL hate hate hate, It was just to get some opinions on this pair is all, seriouslly, nothing wrong with that as I agree there isn't anything posting,everyone that collects knows that. Well I like them to bad theyre fake, oh well
laugh.gif
Dont be mad be glad the Carmines should be plenty if you dont already have themd!!!!!

This thread is getting pretty stupid, even though numerous sources have confirmed the release. No information that is new comes out, and everyone wants to be ahero by posting the first pictures of them, or saying they have information. It's all nonsense and if that "cat" hint is in any reference to anall black patent leather VI, or a black cat VI, they would look horribly fake, as do all Black Cat shoes. Just imagine it people, anyhow, I still don'tunderstand that hint "butter muffin."

This thread is getting pretty stupid, even though numerous sources have confirmed the release. No information that is new comes out, and everyone wants to be ahero by posting the first pictures of them, or saying they have information. It's all nonsense and if that "cat" hint is in any reference to anall black patent leather VI, or a black cat VI, they would look horribly fake, as do all Black Cat shoes. Just imagine it people, anyhow, I still don'tunderstand that hint "butter muffin."

its official we have over 1000 post of nothing
i can't believe a post would go on this long about some shoes that nobody has proof of
but when you have some one say one of the best jordans is releasing and then add a bunch of people with fake information this is what you get

WHO EVER SAID THERE COMMING OUT ON TUESDAY LET ME REMID U ITS A QS SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Still?? Dang man, honestly I do have my pair on lock tho, my spot said they gettin them nut they aint sayin when. My dude just said to be ready cause he gotthe email on them. No pic or color codes tho

Back
Top Bottom