Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Hmm....well I asked Gentry about these 2 days ago and he said NO other vi's in may apart from the Countdown Pack.

If they are ijapino's customs, then copped.

But when somebody gets some pics, PM me.

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

May looks like an interesting month.

This is so true, if the hint PO dropped in the thread about the 1's dropping again is true, then we got our hands full.

and if no one is supposed to know about this in advance why would that Gentry person know about it at the begining of the year.

Originally Posted by jasonfrag

Hmm....well I asked Gentry about these 2 days ago and he said NO other vi's in may apart from the Countdown Pack.
What is going on now? Isnt it confirmed? It confuses me...
I am really anticipating the VI, and hope it won't be too limited....

Originally Posted by jasonfrag

maybe he wants to keep it a secret since its a "supposed" quickstrike
smile.gif

Quickstrike or not am copping...they said it last year...they gonn make it hard to get Retros and kicks coming out in 2008 and they reallly doing it...kindasucks but oh well

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

and if no one is supposed to know about this in advance why would that Gentry person know about it at the begining of the year.

laugh.gif
...I found that funny

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I have a feeling they will be the Infareds. They showed them awhile back when Gentry was showcasing shoes in Las Vegas, showing them on the Swoosh CNBC Specialso its gotta be them. I will definately try to cop 3 pairs cause my joints is basically in critical but stable condition.

I think it is true because on jumpman23 they got a pic of some infrareds with the jumpman on the back

We'll see, I was hyped, but I have a feeling I'll just get dissapointed as usual. My name is Scootyluv6s. DOn't mess up again JB

laugh.gif

Everybody learns eventually

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

laugh.gif
...I found that funny

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

mannn...i wanted the white/infrared....but black infrared is just as good, i cant wait, and REDBRIM says it wont be the only quickstrike of 07....imma be so broke hahaha, i cant wait for these to come out

^^with you on that...I'm a newbie to the J game so I'm most likely going to copp just about every retro and pack that releases(with the exceptionof the 8/15 pack).....Geesh! my pockets will definitely be EMPTYYYYYYY by year end

^ haha welcome to the game... sucks to be on crack dont it? but hey everyone on this forum needs their fix some way or another

Originally Posted by sickickz23

And either way, you are a hypebeast

laugh.gif

i think it is so funny how the word hypebeast is so carelessly thrown around at anyone for anything these days.
why is dude a hypebeast?? b/c he will cop any retro vi regardless of the colorway??
maybe the vi is his fav jordan like it is for many people. does that still make him a hypebeast?? does that make them all hypebeasts??

bottom line is we all beast over something or another. so i guess we're all hypebeasts then, right??

just a little somethin to ponder...

Back
Top Bottom