Quit Hatin NTers

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

Gentry? Is that you?

roll.gif

Its either gentry, bow wow or nelly
indifferent.gif
. Enjoy your fusions , ithink they ruined JB

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

People that always have something negative to say about things are the ones who buy what others like.
It seem as if they be wanting someone to cosign with them. and 3 years from now they're gonna be the ones talking about how much they shouldnt have passed on a shoe. Then the idiots gonna be thirsty and spend over 300 dollars for a shoe that they cant wear talking bout its there grail. I been here for too long I know. My thig is if you dont like something just exit out the topic and talk about something you do like. There so many threads that I have read that had some hideous shoes in it and I never even commented on. If you dont like shut up. If you do talk about them. This forum use to be all about information and help but now its full of immature people that only want and give opinions. When I say that is because look at the threads. How many helpful threads do you see now? You see maybe 2 threads with helpful information. I remember a while back when you would come on here and see information from 5 different sources ( Baby J, Snuggles, Flip, and many more. ). This site went girlie to me. All you cats want our opinions. Yall might as well make a post saying "Do these look cute? Cause I dont have an mind of my own so help me niketalk" thread.
I agree, too many useless threads taking up space nowadays. This site was made to talk about shoes, not to be abused by immature, neglectful ppl.Like all those users who ask about this shoe and make a new topic on it when theres like 3+ posts on it already. A lot of ppl need to grow up.

First of all, you're complaining about people complaining.

Awesome.

You didn't really think this through, did you?

Second, a lot of grew up on Jordan Brand at the VERY TOP of the shoe game, both in terms of SETTING THE TRENDS (instead of following them) and in terms ofbeing THE BEST PERFORMANCE SHOE AT THE TIME (period; if you had Jordans, you had the best).

So for us to see Jordan Brand exist now as this trend-following, subpar performance brand... I'm not even going to lie, it sucks.

Third, you have clearly missed the concept of message boards.By expressing disappointment on here, I'm not asking Jordan to change anything. I'vesimply expressed my disappointment. n a message board... which exists for people to give messages.

Back
Top Bottom