R&B Thread About Nothing

Screenshot_20190319-112506.jpg

Frank Ocean makes the best albums to listen to while drunk. Not drunk currently but this one is probably in a 3 way the as my favorite off of the album.
Screenshot_20190319-115247.jpg

Deleted that Frank album 1.5 spins in. **** was trash. Those beats were lackluster and unfinished

Took me a few spins to adjust to the sound coming off of CO & NU but I mess with the avant garde that is Blond.

Deleted that Frank album 1.5 spins in. **** was trash. Those beats were lackluster and unfinished
Nah bruh, you tripping. That **** was sonic emotions on full display.

I'm telling you...get drunk, go for a ride (with someone else driving) and put that ***** on to spin.

Oh, we doing D'Angelo right now, eh? Here is my favorite jam by him:

D'Angelo is one of those artists whose music is like gumbo and he lets the ingredients simmer and marinate (hence him hibernating for so long in between albums) instead of giving us microwavable sh*t with no flavor just to hurry up and put something out. Black Messiah was a masterpiece IMO but some people did not get it. That album had no "singles" and one had to listen to it in its entirety to understand and appreciate it.

All of this Kellz talk got me jamming out to this:

As far as him being cancelled, that is some bogus bandwagon BS IMO! Like why folks want to do all of this now? Why did they not do it during the trial like over 10 years ago? If folks were able to two-step to his music back then, they need to keep that same energy and continue to do so. I have not been able to listen to his freakier music for years and those have been cancelled for me, but I can listen to songs like Love Letter and joints where he is not talking about sex. R. Kelly and sex together are 2 things that I can no longer think about.

Back
Top Bottom