R.I.P Aaliyah ... 10 years ago today ........

R.I.P

She was a beautiful Angel. Only 22... Damn
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, been listening all day. She is so beautiful, with a beautiful voice. 
R.I.P. to her and everyone else who had to perish that day. Your souls float on. :-*

R.I.P Aaliyah 1979-2001 | Kendrick Lamar - Blow my High | Sing that shizz....... "I'm sendin him a 4 page letter....."

Man she was great. After listening all day I realized just how great. It is hard for me to connect with the female RnB vocalists of today, they mostly make songs for themselves. Aaliyah was so versatile, she made a good deal of songs directly aimed at men.

Can't even watch these videos
30t6p3b.gif

NT was how I was notified of her death
30t6p3b.gif

Horrible time period in my life. So much death/b.s. was happening within that period of 2011
30t6p3b.gif

RIP <3

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i remember this like it was yesterday. the blk/red air jordan 1 retro had came out the day before (hella random)

hot like fire and 4 page letter >>>>*
that's exactly how i remember this playing out.. as soon as i purchased my aj1's off NDC the news broke..
tired.gif
I hate to be a prick but the J's came out on the SAME day as I stated on pg.1. I bought them at 7am (FootLocker opened earlier). She died later that night...
you're probably right my dude. regardless i look at my black/red 1's and immediately associate them with her death. freshmen year of high school, i think it was my 2nd week.
oh and.. that r. kelly/aaliyah interview. 
mad.gif

yes i'm mad.

he's gonna pay what he owe, yes i'm mad.

nice avy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

that's exactly how i remember this playing out.. as soon as i purchased my aj1's off NDC the news broke..
tired.gif
I hate to be a prick but the J's came out on the SAME day as I stated on pg.1. I bought them at 7am (FootLocker opened earlier). She died later that night...
you're probably right my dude. regardless i look at my black/red 1's and immediately associate them with her death. freshmen year of high school, i think it was my 2nd week.
oh and.. that r. kelly/aaliyah interview. 
mad.gif

yes i'm mad.

he's gonna pay what he owe, yes i'm mad.

nice avy 
laugh.gif

naw you're right airforce1king..

i learned the next morning, sunday

what was the joint w/Tank on it?

always reminds me of a college tour at Bowie St. back in middle school

^^ It was called "Come Over"

R.I.P. ...remember seeing it scroll across the screen on MTV late Saturday night when the news first broke...

....crazy thing is that they ran the story of the plane crashing on the news earlier in the day; they didn't know it was her involved at the time though or they just didn't release her name yet...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Aaliyah over Beyonce any day of the week as i type her name into Pandora's box...

i was thinking the same exact thing !!!

but ya this really got me
frown.gif
frown.gif

when i heard it on the radio, i was up late getting home from a wedding and couldnt sleep so had the radio on just chillin and i heard them announce this and im like awwwww hell naw this is a joke right
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
, sure enough in the morning its all over the news
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RIP babygirl

loved and missed by many
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom