R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I have been pulled over for driving while black before :lol:

But also, there was one time when was pulled over by a white cop while possibly drunk, and he say that I wasn't sloppy and let me go :smh:

I thank God for that man

I won't do that again

Last edited:
But is it because the US has different excessive force regulations or because of clearly inefficient training? Racism also plays a large role in this obviously. There's essentially zero accountability for excessive force and other misconduct so it's a vicious cycle.

Until these cops start being charged and convicted of murder nothing will change. ive been pulled over multiple times for driving while black. It is a real issue. I don't have a record, never been to jail, etc and I still get profiled . Unless you have experienced this first hand, don't tell me how to act around cops. I've seen good and I've seen bad. This is a real problem in this country. People keep trying to play the reverse race card like black people are complaining or exaggerating, but F that. My people out here getting killed by law enforcement and nothing is being done about it.

I've been pulled over for 3 mph over the speed limit...not using the turn signal while in a left hand turn only lane and other random ******** where my cars been searched a few dozen times, no exaggeration. Cops can be garbage. Resisting gets you nowhere. The system is broken in that regard I agree.

ive seen 2 videos so far...do all the videos pan away while Alton is moving on the ground during the shooting?

ha, if this guy's "statement" is what I think it is, mission accomplished.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/mc-c-bethlehem-city-hall-gunman-20160706-story.html
he's not a criminal and didnt resist so he didn't deserve to die.

There's a good amount of non-criminals that haven't resisted arrest who have died at the arms of the police. You sound very dumb and naive, and have probably used the phrase "All Lives Matter" before, unless you were being sarcastic

Last edited:
I've been pulled over for 3 mph over the speed limit...not using the turn signal while in a left hand turn only lane and other random ******** where my cars been searched a few dozen times, no exaggeration. Cops can be garbage. Resisting gets you nowhere. The system is broken in that regard I agree.
dude didn't pose a threat to Po PO from whatI can see es in the video. Quit defending these murderous pigs in BR.

Here in Belgium most cops don't carry guns or use rubber bullets but for those who do, the only time lethal force is ok is when a gun is being pointed or fired at you. Protocol for reaching for a firearm is either to tase the suspect or shoot him/her in a non-lethal area.
I wish that was possible in the United States. Unfortunately, this nation is violent AF.

There's a good amount of non-criminals that haven't resisted arrest who have died at the arms of the police. You sound very dumb and naive, and have probably used the phrase "All Lives Matter" before, unless you were being sarcastic
I was being sarcastic.

my quick 2 cents...

I am a teacher and basketball coach. Whenever teachers/coaches around America (and the world) abuse their power I am very quick to advocate for their immediate removal from the position and face the criminal process. Why don't police take the same stand? Are they completely militarized to the point where they value the shield over logic? Is it Union driven?
Speaking out essentially means the end of your police career. Being a murder is apparently more acceptable than speaking out about the misconduct of a fellow officer. That also plays a role in why so few dare to blow the whistle or speak out about the misconduct of other officers. The moment they do so they are ostracized from the department. And the police clearly doesn't attract enough righteous officers willing to commut career suicide for justice.

Here in Belgium most cops don't carry guns or use rubber bullets but for those who do, the only time lethal force is ok is when a gun is being pointed or fired at you. Protocol for reaching for a firearm is either to tase the suspect or shoot him/her in a non-lethal area.

I wish that was possible in the United States. Unfortunately, this nation is violent AF.
Are people allowed to own guns in Belgium ?

Saw a clearer version of the video, dude was executed, really hard to stomach....I only fault him for waving a gun in public, which is why the cops were called in the first place...from that point forth son had no control over how the situation was handled...cop was in it to kill him.

Saw a clearer version of the video, dude was executed, really hard to stomach....I only fault him for waving a gun in public, which is why the cops were called in the first place...from that point forth son had no control over how the situation was handled...cop was in it to kill him.

According the store owner that made the call, it wasn't him waving the gun.

I feel like the 1st dude would be the one who I feel is threatening my life. No a gun isn't visible but he is clearly attacking and physically harming officers. If he was black once the takers didn't work the gun would've came out.

Last edited:

But they retrieved the gun from him or not?...lots of conflicting info....was someone else waving the gun at him and he flashed his own gun?...

We should send racists cops to Syria and let them fight ISIS since they like shooting guns so much.
who you think coming back from to become police officers?

But is it because the US has different excessive force regulations or because of clearly inefficient training? Racism also plays a large role in this obviously. There's essentially zero accountability for excessive force and other misconduct so it's a vicious cycle.
Until these cops start being charged and convicted of murder nothing will change. ive been pulled over multiple times for driving while black. It is a real issue. I don't have a record, never been to jail, etc and I still get profiled . Unless you have experienced this first hand, don't tell me how to act around cops. I've seen good and I've seen bad. This is a real problem in this country. People keep trying to play the reverse race card like black people are complaining or exaggerating, but F that. My people out here getting killed by law enforcement and nothing is being done about it.
until these white ppl start feeling it nothing gonna change
http://niketalk.com/t/639236/the-stanford-prison-experiment-2015

But they retrieved the gun from him or not?...lots of conflicting info....was someone else waving the gun at him and he flashed his own gun?...

They retrieved A gun, not the gun that was threatening people. Dude was selling merch in the hood, obviously he'd have cash and be a target, I see nothing wrong with keeping a little burner for protection.

bruh it's louisiana everyone got a strap, he aint get shot because of the gun you and I both know that

nah if they were you wouldnt keep hearing all the same talking points

as long as they see us as different from them

or think they can keep excusing these actions

Last edited:
dude didn't pose a threat to Po PO from whatI can see es in the video. Quit defending these murderous pigs in BR.

So naive. You ever been arrested...leave your mothers basement? Real life works differently.

Back
Top Bottom