R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Thats like 400lbs on him. Whats he gonna do bench press 2 grown *** men off him with 1 arm?
Hes a super negro he has super negro magical powers that would have allowed him to grab the musket and shoot at the pigs..

Man its unbelievable to watch. its so powerful that when the shots ring everyone with the vids freakout. No jokes. Its bad all around. But its not white vs black. Not everywhere. Just remember that everyone. Cops are ******** to everyone.

Bro from experience, you don't want to roll down that path.

There is no doubt in my mind this cop will walk, you got cops walking after murderig unarmed children, there is no way there will be justice for an armed man with multiple arrests.

In the history of mankind the lowest caste or a slave group has never achieved full or the same station as the power group unless they took it by force.

We can talk all about police reform and whatever we want to, unless you are willing to give you and your family's life in full armed revolution or you plan on outright leaving the country this isn't going to change.

Last edited:
This dude is a pedo and sex offender...nothing of value was lost.

I know you're looking for attention, but do you have details?

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offender...=54068&x=6a66eb64-bb22-43d1-8a0c-1375187a1a14

Oh I already saw this, but again, do you have details?

Of what, the charge?

Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile is committed when:

(1) A person who is nineteen years of age or older has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is thirteen years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender; or

(2) A person who is seventeen years of age or older has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is thirteen years of age or older but less than fifteen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender; or

(3) A person commits a second or subsequent offense of misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile, or a person who has been convicted one or more times of violating one or more crimes for which the offender is required to register as a sex offender under R.S. 15:542 commits a first offense of misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

@caleb4god no funny business, but I actually appreciate you and I can disagree without anyone feeling like they're being talked down on or insulted. Much respeck. If I had reps I'd pass some out to you.

Man its unbelievable to watch. its so powerful that when the shots ring everyone with the vids freakout. No jokes. Its bad all around. But its not white vs black. Not everywhere. Just remember that everyone. Cops are ******** to everyone.

Bro from experience, you don't want to roll down that path.

There is no doubt in my mind this cop will walk, you got cops walking after murderig unarmed children, there is no way there will be justice for an armed man with multiple arrests.

I feel you. And honestly, these cops prolly walk. Right or wrong. But ima say this to anyone who will listen. Theres good and bad in every race. This is tragic but both sides could have prevented this. BOTH SIDES.

@caleb4god no funny business, but I actually appreciate you and I can disagree without anyone feeling like they're being talked down on or insulted. Much respeck. If I had reps I'd pass some out to you.

Ypu good fam. Any seinfeld fan is a friend of mine. Im sorry if I hurt anyone with my words or opinions. Former reporter so I feel Im unbiased but these issues are tough man. I would never had shot him though in those cops positions but thats not what they are all trained to do. These cops need to learn better non-lethal methods.

I feel you. And honestly, these cops prolly walk. Right or wrong. But ima say this to anyone who will listen. Theres good and bad in every race. This is tragic but both sides could have prevented this. BOTH SIDES.

I'm with you 100% said this from the jump.

I'm with you 100% said this from the jump.

Respek Steezy. Man heres a good question. Why didnt the cops just remove the gun? Could they not? Serious question.

A car accident can be prevented by both parties, but ultimately the fault falls on the car with the advantage of the front facing view.

A car accident can be prevented by both parties, but ultimately the fault falls on the car with the advantage of the front facing view.

No doubt. but not always. Totaled my car 7 mts ago cuz somebody pulled out directly in front of me cuz they drove a truck and my car sat low. I had no chance to avoid due to a careless driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just very unfortunate that this happened to the young man no one deserves to be gunned down like that.

All this "but he was a felon, had a gun on him, ..." is completely irrelevant. Grossly excessive force was used here, period. And it resulted in a brutal murder; an execution actually.
Here in Belgium most cops don't carry guns or use rubber bullets but for those who do, the only time lethal force is ok is when a gun is being pointed or fired at you. Protocol for reaching for a firearm is either to tase the suspect or shoot him/her in a non-lethal area.
Same applies for suspects using non-firearm weapons such as knives. If you fatally shoot a man charging at you with a knife, you'll likely get indicted for excessive force. I know a case where this happened. Tasers exist for a reason. Guns can neutralize suspects without killing them.

The point is, even if the victim was reaching for a gun that's not grounds for shooting him like 5 times execution style. There is absolutely zero justification for this use of force and anyone who even tries to excuse this police behavior should be deeply ashamed of himself.

Last edited:
All this "but he was a felon, had a gun on him, ..." is completely irrelevant. Grossly excessive force was used here, period. And it resulted in a brutal murder; an execution actually.
Here in Belgium most cops don't carry guns or use rubber bullets but for those who do, the only time lethal force is ok is when a gun is being pointed or fired at you. Protocol for reaching for a firearm is either to tase the suspect or shoot him/her in a non-lethal area.
Same applies for suspects using non-firearm weapons such as knives. If you fatally shoot a man charging at you with a knife, you'll likely get indicted for excessive force. I know a case where this happened. Tasers exist for a reason. Guns can neutralize suspects without killing them.

The point is, even if the victim was reaching for a gun that's not grounds for shooting him like 5 times execution style. There is absolutely zero justification for this use of force and anyone who even tries to excuse this police behavior should be deeply ashamed of himself.

Its america. Its how the cops are trained. Non lethal force works when used properly. Guns are most likely cheaper.

Its america. Its how the cops are trained. Non lethal force works when used properly. Guns are most likely cheaper.
But is it because the US has different excessive force regulations or because of clearly inefficient training? Racism also plays a large role in this obviously. There's essentially zero accountability for excessive force and other misconduct so it's a vicious cycle.

my quick 2 cents...

I am a teacher and basketball coach. Whenever teachers/coaches around America (and the world) abuse their power I am very quick to advocate for their immediate removal from the position and face the criminal process. Why don't police take the same stand? Are they completely militarized to the point where they value the shield over logic? Is it Union driven?

Last edited:
Probably has been said but when someone has a weapon pointed at a cop or a bystander i can see why cops have to use lethal force, although my disdain for cops is strong that i hate to agree with that policy.

But this Alton situation is ****** grotesque. Its unneccessary use of lethal force to restrain an individual who is already pretty defenseless. It saddens me so much that cops dont value the life they are paid to protect. That every situation is worst case scenario.

Another **** is cops never call each other out on anything. They ride all day for fellow cops who blemish the shield and destroy there profession credibility. I have family members who are pigs and they never, even in private, defend a victim of police brutality. They cant seprate themselves from their job title. its ingrained to hate and look down upon the people they serve and protect.

my quick 2 cents...

I am a teacher and basketball coach. Whenever teachers/coaches around America (and the world) abuse their power I am very quick to advocate for their immediate removal from the position and face the criminal process. Why don't police take the same stand? Is it Union driven?

Most likely.

But is it because the US has different excessive force regulations or because of clearly inefficient training? Racism also plays a large role in this obviously. There's essentially zero accountability for excessive force and other misconduct so it's a vicious cycle.

Until these cops start being charged and convicted of murder nothing will change. ive been pulled over multiple times for driving while black. It is a real issue. I don't have a record, never been to jail, etc and I still get profiled . Unless you have experienced this first hand, don't tell me how to act around cops. I've seen good and I've seen bad. This is a real problem in this country. People keep trying to play the reverse race card like black people are complaining or exaggerating, but F that. My people out here getting killed by law enforcement and nothing is being done about it.

Its a mix of all. You wouldnt believe what still happens or is allowed to happen in small towns much less the major ones.

Back
Top Bottom