R.I.P ASAP Yams ....

Thinking about leaving trees alone till I get my paper together , money is falling out of my pocket that I could have put to a better use of

Think it's effecting my workout too.

I just hate it when celebs try to talk about and make it seem like drugs are glamorous and make it known to the public that they do drugs knowing other idiots who look up to them want to try it to RIP to yams though

Dude's taste in music is top notch lol listening to these old mixes he had on his tumblr..

I have yet to hear a person who has met him say a single negative word about him since he got poppin. Yams was by all accounts one of the coolest, most down to earth guys in the industry. Always looking to help out the younger generation too.. Dude gave some of my people their first look :smh:

The game needs more dudes with his heart and love for the culture.

There's plenty wrong with doing drugs depending on what they are.

Moderation is a principle that works everywhere...but something like lean + xanax can have detrimental consequences even in moderation.

There's no way to use both lean and xanax in moderation. The two should never be combined. Independently, they pose significant risks. Using both is insane.

There's no way to use both lean and xanax in moderation. The two should never be combined. Independently, they pose significant risks. Using both is insane.
Literally gambling with your life when you combine xanax with other drugs, especially alcohol and opiates.

Is it wrong that I don't know who this guy is but the rest of NT does?
And your name is NYC Game?
mean.gif

Nothing wrong with that
Especially if your not into the whole ASAP movement.

Same thing as me not knowing who John Lennon is, as I don't care much for the Beatles.

RIP to yams

i was trying to comprehend this yesterday, I guess after experimenting the addiction just gets to some people.

Not knowing who John Lennon is not the same as not knowing Yams.

I hope Retchy P and his other boys take this as a wake up call

Rap fans are so easy to manipulate, they think lean & pills are cool just because their favorite rapper is doing it :smh:

I swear if smoking crack was glorified dudes would be on ig flexxin with a crack pipe

Rap fans are so easy to manipulate, they think lean & pills are cool just because their favorite rapper is doing it :smh:

I swear if smoking crack was glorified dudes would be on ig flexxin with a crack pipe

Yea bc rap is the only genre with heavy drug culture/influence. :stoneface:

I swear you stay coming out your *** saying the dumbest stuff

I didn't know who John Lennon was until Rick Ross mentioned him in his song. To be honest, Rick Ross made John Lennon a household name

:rolleyes come on now fam... Your reach game is on Mr. Fantastic/ Stretch armstrong levels right now.

Unless you are truly a late 90s/ 2000s baby I can't see u being serious with that statement.

Yea bc rap is the only genre with heavy drug culture/influence. :stoneface:

I swear you stay coming out your *** saying the dumbest stuff

Even if its not the only genre with heavy drug influence it doesnt make my statement false

You just wanna debate for no reason

I haven't been following the ASAP movement nearly as long but Yams was always pretty recognizable because of that birthmark etc. Not really knowing what he did at A$AP is also a bit understandable he played the background a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom