Sad if true, but here's a great Billy Mays picture

picture-14.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rip
eyes.gif

First of all.... this guy needs brought in for questioning -

SHAMWOW%20GUY%201.JPG

...and secondly... do you really think more celebrities are dying than normal, or is it just that we have way more celebrities now than ever before TO die?

I just think with Farrah Fawcett and THE Michael Jackson dying in the same week, people are blowing it out of proportion. Celebrities die often, just nota-list celebs.

Crazy. I was just watching an interview on him about 2 weeks ago.

Its funny because those products he sells on TV aren't his. Companys hire him because he's a hustler.

Dude had a mouthpiece (pause).

RIP.

@$#.....not that I even care about this dude, but its sad to see anyone die......RIP to the best pitchman in the game...

They said he hit his head during the flight that had a blown tired on while landind... ... man anytime you get hit in the head, and its more than just a lilbump, go to the ER or the Doctors right away... alot of ppl get hit in the head, and its harder than they realize, and a few hours later die with no othersymptoms besided headache most the time..... this guy that my friend knows was helping his brother get a job, and found him one doing construction... it wasthe first week of the job, and his brother hit his head pretty hard on a steel beam (I believe) and told the foreman he was okay, finished his shift then wenthome and feel asleep and never woke up.... peace to his wife and family..!

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by webnerd06

they say death comes in 3's
This is the 4th though.

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, M.J., and now Billy

I hear Walter Cronkite is on his death bed too. Been a rough few weeks for celebs.

Back
Top Bottom