R.I.P Billy Mays

oh no...
tired.gif

This hasn't been a great week for celebs. RIP. I need to grow my beard out in tribute to Mays lol.

Revalations 6:13

And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Originally Posted by bilingue23

This is crazy. I just got done watching his show "Pitchmen" and then i see this thread. RIP.

For the dog bowl for humans? I saw that ealiers today and then this
frown.gif

Jwill JR wrote:
They said he hit his head during the flight that had a blown tired on while landind... ... man anytime you get hit in the head, and its more than just a lil bump, go to the ER or the Doctors right away... alot of ppl get hit in the head, and its harder than they realize, and a few hours later die with no other symptoms besided headache most the time..... this guy that my friend knows was helping his brother get a job, and found him one doing construction... it was the first week of the job, and his brother hit his head pretty hard on a steel beam (I believe) and told the foreman he was okay, finished his shift then went home and feel asleep and never woke up.... peace to his wife and family..!
^Was going to post this. Head trauma is serious and should always be looked at by doctors. Also I've heard never to sleep after a headinjury.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom