R.I.P. Chinx Drugz

So I'm listening to "No Way Out" and this **** is mad cryptic.

"Made my way up out that lobby
Now I'm a walking lick come rob me"

"Now them hatin ****** wanna kill me"

"They want me dead, but I came out that hole"

"For that right number they aim at your cap
Only one way in and out of that trap
Feeling like Pac"

Hell even the damn song title is cryptic.

RIP. #yay

Last edited:
So I'm listening to "No Way Out" and this shut is mad cryptic.

"Made my way up out that lobby
Now I'm a walking lickin come rob me"

"Now them hatin ****** wanna kill me"

"They want me dead, but I came out that hole"

"For that right number they aim at your cap
Only one way in and out if that trap
Feeling like Pac"

Hell even the damn song title is cryptic.

RIP. #yay

that song was a gem on that EP too, but yea he's been had to look over his back right after Stack passed. he was always a target since then.

that song was a gem on that EP too, but yea he's been had to look over his back right after Stack passed. he was always a target since then.

The whole joint is was hot. I really thought that would be what pushed into true mainstream success.

"I hustled on the boulevard of broken dreams
But the ends I made never justified the means"

Son was cold. Definitely the nicest of the Coke Boyz. And that ain just cause he's dead, I believed it when he was alive too.

Last edited:
The whole joint is was hot. I really thought that would be what pushed into true mainstream success.

"I hustled on the boulevard of broken dreams
But the ends I made never justified the means"

Son was cold. Definitely the nicest of the Coke Boyz. And that ain just cause he's dead, I believed it when he was alive too.

that Wake Up track is another gem, song makes so much sense now too :smh: :frown:

He actually was though, he was one of the few dudes in the other Chinx threads contributing

Last edited:
People love to say some **** they heard other people say and spit it as gospel.

Its "cool" to call people out because you think they dont like someones music until they are past?

Think that gofundme is for the babymama "tough road ahead"
nerd.gif
20k wont do much  for her that will be gone within 6-8 months

I'm just confused on why they have to raise money for his funeral. where his 'boyz' at? smh

Thats jus sad IMO...French got 20K in his pockets etc...and hell im sure Chinx had 20k too he stayed icey unless it was "fake"

He had a lot of features recently maybe he put up a lot of his liquid capital to help get this album/ situation done.

French should have it but they way Diddy rolls who knows

He had a lot of features recently maybe he put up a lot of his liquid capital to help get this album/ situation done.

iF French can buy Khloe a 50k Jeep etc he should be able to pay for him "best friend" funeral etc 

iF French can buy Khloe a 50k Jeep etc he should be able to pay for him "best friend" funeral etc 

You really think he paid for that Jeep? And if so 50K?

On top of that i know you can think of some **** you did for someone who you were trying to get with that you wouldnt do for one of your boys.

And they wernt best friends they just met each other a few years back.

He only messes with him off the strength of the Stack to Max , Max to French relationship.

Last edited:
It's not a good look.

You can't be bragging about how much money you have, and your man has a gofundme.

Chinx I believe has three kids, but still.

Thats actually a great idea

Rapper union complete with Health insurance , Life insurance , 401k, etc

Didn't someone try this before?

You really think he paid for that Jeep? And if so 50K?

On top of that i know you can think of some **** you did for someone who you were trying to get with that you wouldnt do for one of your boys.

And they wernt best friends they just met each other a few years back.

He only messes with him off the strength of the Stack to Max , Max to French relationship.
French himself said that was his best friend, they been known each other for more then just a few years and they had a brotherly relationship so, i think french got to front money up, is sad seeing the fam beg for 20k... I wouldn't donate.

Back
Top Bottom