R.I.P. Dolla (Konvict Music)

Crazy...
smh.gif

R.I.P.

R.I.P. The crazy thing is for the last few months I've been thinking a rapper would die soon. I woke up everyday expecting the sad news.

RIP...dude actually was real an hit unsigned artists back an ##%*...was bout to get a verse from him...then i get online and read this...so sad...RIP my dude

ordered a hit?

seems like dudes got into it on the flight, and they caught up with him at the mall.

That Rainy Nites n Georgia is too unreal.... Song is just scary after what happend to dude. Rip man this kid had alotta talent
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

ordered a hit?

seems like dudes got into it on the flight, and they caught up with him at the mall.

May still have been ordered.

Wait and see how the Platinum 21 thing shakes out!

An eyewitness speaks:

What up Illseed. Yo I was actually there when all that went down bro. I didn't actually hear any gunshots because I was inside the mall with somefriends. After it happened the police wouldn't let anyone in or out the whole mall. They closed all the exits and the parking lots. We were stuck in themall for nearly 4 hours.

Its sad because I actually saw Dolla's shoes and clothes on the ground all covered in blood. There was so much blood on the ground too! I saw thedude that was with him, he also had blood on him. Some people were saying that when Dolla got shot (in the head) he was actually walking after he wasshot. There was blood shooting everywhere. That's what one of the people that saw it said. But I personally saw his shoes, clothes, and blood onthe ground. Sad.

And I also heard that he got off the plane from ATL and came straight to the mall...wow! Crazy! They also said that there was a Mercedes SUV and aNissan Altima that followed him to the mall. That's all I know but I wanted to fill you in on that...ill keep you posted if I hear anything else.

"He had a very promising career," Vannasing said. "He was being hyped as the next Tupac [Shakur]. He chose music to get off the streets."

R.I.P to the kid but c'mon. Lets be serious.

Back
Top Bottom