R.I.P. Dolla (Konvict Music)

dam rip dolla, my friend was up there workin at the bev center when this happened to and she heard the gun shots... so sad his life was cut short
this song he wrote kinda scary now, like he knew he was going to die young

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

1:31 mark.... Def on that Mansfield tip.

RIP
smh.gif
thats sad...got that lil kid already brainwashed.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

You can't go through LAX security check point without a ticket so he was basically in the lobby area.

And if the person did get off a plane yesterday morning they have to be connected somehow to get a 9mm on the way to the mall.

I live here. People ain't just handing out heats on the way to the Bev...
Damn.

They put the hit out on this kid.

smh.gif

I'm saying though...Was he dirty like that? To have _'s put a $$ on his head?

This wassup NT I been showing my dude how much love yall showing him on here. Roddy use to stay with him through HS Eastside Atlanta hurtin forreal

Originally Posted by dreClark

You can't go through LAX security check point without a ticket so he was basically in the lobby area.

And if the person did get off a plane yesterday morning they have to be connected somehow to get a 9mm on the way to the mall.

Damn.

They put the hit out on this kid.

smh.gif

I'm saying though...Was he dirty like that? To have _'s put a $$ on his head?

Talking is more than enough to get sensative thugs emotional and resort to gunplay.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

@+%?? the beverly center??? you gotta be kidding me
smh.gif
now you got to be ducking bullets while at the lv store?

im saying

and i was just next door to the Beverly center yesterday durning that time and didnt hear %+$$

forreal. I met dude once through Cire...you know how sox and the f2d camp is taking it dom?

R.I.P to another talented rapper who had his life cut short by violence. SMH. No wonder we never have any good rappers they all get popped over some nonsense.Prayers go out his family.

To everyone on NT can you imagine all the talented rappers we'd have today if it wasn't for violence ending their careers. Man I swear heaven must beone hell of a party if they got them up there. God must be bumping his head hella hard cuz the greatest rappers ever are up there right now. I think ima dogood so I can die go there and continue to listen to some of the greatest rappers of my time!

I used to be bumping this dude on Youtube since it's hard as hell to find his songs/albums/mixtapes. Now like that dude said "Georgia Nights"it's eerie, got me catching goosebumps. SMH

Supposedly he got into some @@*! at the airport. He told them if they had a problem to see him at the mall because that's where he was gonna be at. So theyfollowed him and put in work I guess. Heard it on the radio earlier today.

RIP d0lla dude had a real pr0mising career. I had 0ne 0f his mixtapes and bumped it every 0nce n a while. Man life is t00 sh0rt f0r real dudes taking beef s0seri0us n0w they f0ll0win cats acr0ss the c0untry just t0 murk em' n0w SMFH.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

forreal. I met dude once through Cire...you know how sox and the f2d camp is taking it dom?

I know a couple of them are taking it hard. The ones who knew him personally.

I seen my boy on the 4 o'clock news on channel 7 talking about the incident.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Supposedly he got into some @@*! at the airport. He told them if they had a problem to see him at the mall because that's where he was gonna be at. So they followed him and put in work I guess. Heard it on the radio earlier today.

this prob what happened. trust.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Supposedly he got into some #%%+ at the airport. He told them if they had a problem to see him at the mall because that's where he was gonna be at. So they followed him and put in work I guess. Heard it on the radio earlier today.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom