R.I.P. Heavy D. 1967 - 2011.

pimp.gif

Ahhhhh mannnn. Damn. It hurt to read that. Heavy D just reminds me of 90s hip hop in it's purest forms. I feel like a part of my childhood just died. This sucks. RIP.

Big dudes yall gotta get on a diet and start exercising. All that weight will eventually catch up to you. Get healthy mane.

I just watched him in the Tower Heist movie this past weekend. He had a brief cameo.

Sad ##!@

R.I.P

this just ruined my mood
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

R.I.P to one of the G.O.A.T. I was a big Heavy D and the Boys fan back in the day. Dude ALWAYS killed it with the features. Here are some of my fav songs that he did

rip heavy. not big. not pun. not chub rock. not biz markie. not fat joe. not prince markie d. BUT heavy d. he had the most swag of all of the big dude rappers..

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eek.gif
My response upon seeing the thread title.
30t6p3b.gif
I was just thinking a while back he could've made an appearance on this new In Living Color. Was
pimp.gif
to see him on SVU a few weeks back.

Son died young.

*Plays all Heavy D in my music library*

EDIT

He fell down a flight of stairs at his home
30t6p3b.gif
Serious
nerd.gif
??

Dang..was just listening to his song on the Old School Hip Hop music channel few nights ago.

This really made me sad 
frown.gif
, RIP from one of Mount Vernon's best. The didddly didddly diddddly diddddly deeeeee!

I just had to come in here again after thinking about all the hits he had.

not only could he dance his butt off, he's the reason we even know about Jodeci, Monifah, and Soul 4 Real to this day. feels like a piece of my childhood is gone 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom