R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I ordered a S/S shirt, & hoodie on Feb 8th, and I just got tracking for the hoodie today, saying it will be here tomorrow, but I would guess it will actually show up Thursday or Friday.

Took a little over 2 weeks from ordering to having it delivered. Just a heads up, all orders are final...no exchanges/returns, so make sure you get the right size/item you want.

#23/24
DC52EC74-A73C-447E-86DE-BD33BF0B50FF.jpeg

RIP Mamba.

Never knew Kobe was supposed to be Jesus Shuttlesworth :wow:

They asked damn near the best the 96 draft had to offer, lol.

A.I. was given a script to read cold on the spot.
Kobe was busy in summer league.
Marbury is who I think it was loosely based on
T-Mac was too quiet/shy a dude.
Garnett is new to me though.

that movie would’ve been 10x better had they cast kobe tbh and im not saying this because of his tragic passing.

ray allen has no charisma.

Remember the Achilles season when Kobe was playing with washed Nash, washed Dwight, and washed Pau and people acted like he was on the olympics squad so he was out there playing 48 minutes to try to match the expectations people were putting on him and the Lakers. Dat was crazy.

KB Patches....

they ship them first class in a regular envelope so I'm 100% sure you can get your money back LOL!!!

It took 4 days after I got the confirmation for them to arrive, but they came on Valentines day...

I gave one to my mailman... because he brought the envelope to my door as it was in a Lakers Store enevelope LOL

Remember the Achilles season when Kobe was playing with washed Nash, washed Dwight, and washed Pau and people acted like he was on the olympics squad so he was out there playing 48 minutes to try to match the expectations people were putting on him and the Lakers. Dat was crazy.

Nash became wash because he was hurt - was an AS the year before
Pau wasn't wash but wasnt use right smh
Dwight wasn't wash either and played hurt as well.

Wish Phil Jackson coached that team tbh or the NBA didnt block that cp trade

#24/24....can’t believe it’s been that many days. It’s still incomprehensible to me. I was thinking of which shoe to end it with and I kept coming back to this one
55A8F24E-1BF1-4A3C-A79A-7B3191C4E67F.jpeg

It’s the Lakers....It’s basketball...it’s Kobe. As I sit here watching his last game for the upteenth time on NBATV, that’s how I’m going to remember him. Don’t get me wrong. It still sucks. It’s always going to suck.
RIP Mamba!!

Back
Top Bottom