R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Got my hoodie in the mail today. It would be nice to see a premium version with the logo & lettering stitched...put it on a nice heavy weight sweatshirt

Quality of this sweatshirt isn't lacking though, normal Nike wear.

Felt like the perfect spot to put my Kobe patch...

IMG_1757.jpg
Is the patch sold out??

So I was recently choppin it up with a friend of mine who I haven’t talked to in a minute. He goes on to tell me that he works for the company and designed the logo on the KB patch. Goes to his car and hooks it up with a few more patches and this pin which he said will be given out on Monday only to people who attend the memorial.
D1E784F9-89DA-44F7-8923-1AABEB6C5AD0.jpeg

Felt like the perfect spot to put my Kobe patch...

IMG_1757.jpg

I just copped this. Is it hoodie thick? How long did it take them to charge u??

So I was recently choppin it up with a friend of mine who I haven’t talked to in a minute. He goes on to tell me that he works for the company and designed the logo on the KB patch. Goes to his car and hooks it up with a few more patches and this pin which he said will be given out on Monday only to people who attend the memorial.
D1E784F9-89DA-44F7-8923-1AABEB6C5AD0.jpeg

Just copped 2patches, but where is pin??

Last edited:
“Give you ice like Kobe wife
We sorta like Goldie, right
The way we mold 'em right
I could make you a celebrity overnight”

79B16BAD-DE2F-40CE-B61C-E0B7478AB130.jpeg

32820A4F-32B2-49AD-AB77-8628B427E6A4.gif

Still haven't gotten my patches, I'm in CA too. Says they shipped 9 days ago, shipping confirmation email had no tracking number or the link mentioned in the email that said can be used to track my order smh. It's a wrap for me.

If anyone got an extra ticket for the memorial, I would greatly appreciate it if you can inbox me. Any help would be appreciated actually. I really want to go to the memorial.

Back
Top Bottom