R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Put it anywhere, just not here man

My bad if I wasn't clear with this I put "SMH" in the post because this is some foolery. It's like those FB Crises Responses where people marked themselves safe where something bad happened, and they weren't even in the area in the first place, they just did it to get attention.

F the shoes How many times you go watch him play!!

I was lucky enough to see the greatness play live!!

And that’s worth more then any shoe!!
12 times if Im not mistaken. Seen him drop 50. Seen him in a playoff game as the reigning champ and finals mvp and saw his last game in Nola. Yes we hit him with a Kobe chant.

Kylie rode with the pilot/same helicopter many times she said. Had the old copter had a terrain detector device it could have been warned. They need to audit these planes to make sure they are equipped with these technology.

Dont think this was a technology issue. Speculating of course, but it seems more likely a piloting error from bad weather. When you're in the clouds or heavy fog getting disoriented even for the most experienced pilot is likely. Then again none of us know, but I don't doubt the helicopter had instruments and proper navigating devices. I am sure these aircrafts are also audited and maintained. Sometimes pilots even the most experienced, can make mistakes.

edit: like clockwork my newsfeed just said it wasn't equipped with a terrain avoidance system.

Last edited:
Dont think this was a technology issue. Speculating of course, but it seems more likely a piloting error from bad weather. When you're in the clouds or heavy fog getting disoriented even for the most experienced pilot is likely. Then again none of us know, but I don't doubt the helicopter had instruments and proper navigating devices. I am sure these aircrafts are also audited and maintained. Sometimes pilots even the most experienced, can make mistakes.
This is what the consensus is amongst other pilots from my understanding. The pilot got disoriented in the fog and lost his bearings and direction. In comes the mountain range.

I guess I'll share this here too...

In the 6th grade I was crushed watching the Lakers beat my favorite player, Allen Iverson and the 76ers in the finals. I hated Kobe the rest of his career but respected his impact/greatness when he retired. The past few days has been weird for me. I saw the video of him and Gigi at a basketball game a few weeks ago and thought it was dope how he was passing his knowledge over to her and how she was attentive to what he was saying. She even finished his sentence to which he nodded with a grin of pride. If there's anything I'll remember Kobe for its that moment. In that moment he wasn't the Laker legend. In that moment he wasn't an NBA GOAT. In that moment he wasn't the guy who helped ruin a championship for one of my favorite athletes ever. In that moment he was a proud father who was elated that he could pass knowledge of something that he loved so much to someone he loved so much. That's something that most don't and won't ever get to experience and I guess that's what affects me the most about their deaths. I never thought in a million years that I'd have something nice to say about Kobe Bryant lol but I hope if I'm ever blessed to be a father that I'll have the opportunity to have an experience like the one that I'll always remember him for...
FB_IMG_1580318828250.jpg

It's crushing that his little girl was on the chopper too, but in a sense if you believe in an afterlife, hopefully they'll spend eternity together watching basketball and analyzing it together.

In the 6th grade I was crushed watching the Lakers beat my favorite player, Allen Iverson and the 76ers in the finals. I hated Kobe the rest of his career but respected his impact/greatness when he retired. The past few days has been weird for me. I saw the video of him and Gigi at a basketball game a few weeks ago and thought it was dope how he was passing his knowledge over to her and how she was attentive to what he was saying. She even finished his sentence to which he nodded with a grin of pride. If there's anything I'll remember Kobe for its that moment. In that moment he wasn't the Laker legend. In that moment he wasn't an NBA GOAT. In that moment he wasn't the guy who helped ruin a championship for one of my favorite athletes ever. In that moment he was a proud father who was elated that he could pass knowledge of something that he loved so much to someone he loved so much. That's something that most don't and won't ever get to experience and I guess that's what affects me the most about their deaths. I never thought in a million years that I'd have something nice to say about Kobe Bryant lol but I hope if I'm ever blessed to be a father that I'll have the opportunity to have an experience like the one that I'll always remember him for...
FB_IMG_1580318828250.jpg
Well put. Agree on all points, even the hating him. He crushed the warriors for years. And during the Dubs rise is when he tore his achilles, actually against the dubs that night. But as much as I watched him kill my squad, I was blessed to have seen him play, and respected him to the fullest. Even only hooped in his kicks. I was a mamba fan through and through.

FB_IMG_1580318828250.jpg

Thanks for sharing 😪

This is what the consensus is amongst other pilots from my understanding. The pilot got disoriented in the fog and lost his bearings and direction. In comes the mountain range.
Yea, we won't know exactly what happened. And even when the NTSB releases their hypothesis, it may not even be conclusive. The only thing is we lost 9 great souls.

It’s gon be weird af seeing Kobe’s and Lebrons get retroed like Jordan’s.

time just zooming by fast af.

Back
Top Bottom