R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Get your stuttering *** outta here.

You really think he Just been guessing that for 10 years?

If it makes you feel better, I guess. If that’s the excuse you have to come up with, find the other posts and post it. I linked you to his FB account.

Proof is right there. This was indeed pre determined.
Image result for you cant be serious gif

unless you know something I dont know you cant be serious dawg

Image result for you cant be serious gif

unless you know something I dont know you cant be serious dawg

Okay. I can’t talk to a calcified walker. Go away. You’re only response was, he’s been doing it every year, when he’s hasn’t. I posted the link and now you wanna strike it out and post a gif and say, “you can’t be serious.” Stop talking to me. This ain’t for you.

i always wondered if Kobe or Iverson looked at their rookie sized jerseys and tried to fit em years later.
Me too, but I’m curious if they even have any in their personal belongings. I always thought they gave their jerseys away after every game like they do with their shoes.

Man miss Kobe. He was one of the athletes doing good things with his status and his lakers runs were legendary. And he was a family man. Rest easy mamba and Gianna. It’s already been almost 5 days.

That fb prediction is wild :wow: even days said a team in the West. I checked the edit history and the only thing changed was something minimal.
Screenshot_20200130-193014_Facebook.jpg

Original post made it sound like a current player. He still said LA in the comments.

Last edited:
Me and my boy talked about the people bringing up the other 7 people. Not to sound like a jerk because it's tragic that they lost their life, but the only reason they're being broadcast globally is because they were with Kobe. Take him away and the story gets hardly no attention, just like the millions of other people that lose their lives daily that don't get talked about. Not to sound insensitive but it's just a celebrity getting celebrity treatment, nothing new.

That fb prediction is wild :wow: even days said a team in the West. I checked the edit history and the only thing changed was something minimal.

What’s even crazier is the dude who predicted it on his FB is in the same Frat as Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton was with Bron last week.

Also the 13 **** is wild.

13th overall pick
Record broken to LeBron in hometown vs 76ers. 7+6=13
Helicopter was called S-76 _________ 7+6=13
Gigi 13
8/23 his bday =13 8+2+3
1/26/2020 = 13

Thiught it was interesting

Me and my boy talked about the people bringing up the other 7 people. Not to sound like a jerk because it's tragic that they lost their life, but the only reason they're being broadcast globally is because they were with Kobe. Take him away and the story gets hardly no attention, just like the millions of other people that lose their lives daily that don't get talked about. Not to sound insensitive but it's just a celebrity getting celebrity treatment, nothing new.

Crazy but true.

What’s even crazier is the dude who predicted it on his FB is in the same Frat as Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton was with Bron last week.

13th overall pick
Gigi 13
8/23 his bday =13 8+2+3
1/26/2020 = 13

What fraternity you talking about?

not true... would've lead w/e Sunday night evening national news...you got a husband/wife/daughter all wiped out in one shot...thats horrific.
Would they be in a helicopter if it wasn't for Kobe? If they were in a fatal car wreck do you think that makes national news?

13th overall pick
Gigi 13
8/23 his bday =13 8+2+3
1/26/2020 = 13

Just plugged in my charger after reading that, and whadayaknow
Screenshot_20200130-195202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom