R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

896m1vqift3a1.jpg

I think about Kobe pretty often. I've lost some important people in my life and he's right up there with them. I never thought a celebrity would be in my own personal pantheon.

****, i was driving home from the airport last night and thought to myself, "damn kobe really is gone huh?" **** still hurts.

SadBoyTuesdays. Need Messi to catch this dub.

I still can’t believe that Kob is gone. When I think about it it’s still very scary, sad annd upsetting- almost as though he was a cousin or something. But the truth is I never knew the man and only took a picture with him around ‘09 or ‘10 at a fund raiser.

But following his family members on social media is just something I can’t bring myself to do. Not only does it weird me out, but seeing his wife’s posts are just a constant reminder to me of what happened and I just can’t do it.

It’s a constant reminder, following the family that is. But it’s a joy to see them press on after such a tragedy.
Yeah don’t get me wrong. I hope that they are getting on with life and moving in a positive direction and are approaching peace with what happened. But reliving the memories via Instagram is insanely depressing for me. I can’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom