R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I thinks it’s common knowledge Kobe was a better 3 point shooter if that’s what “perimeter” means.

The perimeter is defined as the areas outside the free throw lane and inside the three-point line. Shots converted (successfully made) from this area are called "perimeter shots" or "outside shots" as called during older NBA games. If a player's foot is on the three-point line, the shot is considered a perimeter shot.

def not bro.

I'm gonna say, seeing this thread pop up again, and seeing the first few pages...man. That was a wild day. I ran into people at bars that day who were crying. A guy I know ( not a friend, but an acquaintance) said to me "quash whatever beef you have with someone, right now". I actually did reach out to a couple people I'd had major fallings out with, and they were, like, "yeah, we're good". I don't hang out with them, but we're on good terms, and see them from time to time. One of the most impactful deaths of my lifetime. He had 40+ years ahead of him to impact the world, and he was already doing it. It just effing sucks.

o5vrm2nz1c891.jpg

I was just talking about this yesterday.. Ja Morant said he'll "cooked" Michael Jordan..

STOP..

Last time a youngster challenge a OG.. the OG showed him their's different levels..

Off of recovering from a torn Achilles too.. *R.I.P*

I see Dwight on the court which means that block on Kyrie was pre Achilles. But point taken. Kobe loved those challenges. RIP Goat

I see Dwight on the court which means that block on Kyrie was pre Achilles. But point taken. Kobe loved those challenges. RIP Goat
Great catch.. He must've torn the Achilles that summer.. Because they couldn't do the 1 on 1..

I remember playing only 6 games coming back from the Achilles and I thought that cavs game was 1 of those games..

Back
Top Bottom