R.I.P. Lil Snupe 6/20/13 . . . Meek Mill's 17 year old artist "Lil Snupe" Vol. Next King of The Sout

Hearing that it happened over a dice game in Baton Rouge

Real talk the most dangerous time for up and coming rappers is the time they just get put on. They get some money, clothes some new jewels, but they still in the same hood were N get they wig pushed back :smh:

Real talk the most dangerous time for up and coming rappers is the time they just get put on. They get some money, clothes some new jewels, but they still in the same hood were N get they wig pushed back :smh:
So true, sad this young kid had to get killed. Theirs so many rappers from Houston who got killed like lil snupe. I remember when fat pat got killed a week are so before his debut album dropped back in 98. R.i.p. to the kid

BNNbr9LCMAAONf7.jpg

Him with his alleged killer hours before

This world sick yo

Dude was just about to blow up

He was working on a mixtape, RNIC 2

Just turned 18 last week

R.I.P.

The picture of him shot in the face is floating around on Twitter. People have no respect.

cruel world we live in. ****** don't value life. smh in disgust. r.i.p. to lil snupe.:smh:

Crazy if he was killed by someone he was cool with...jealousy is a ************...**** got heat and instead of letting it go dude just popped him

"Dice game killed more ninjas than cancer"

R.I.P. so much is wrong with this (chillin with the person that did the murder only cpl hours before, killing someone over a cpl dollars)

RIP to the young guy.

His battle with Desean Jackson's dude a couple months back was vicious

Another reason I hate how rappers glorify this gangster mentality. Isn't this the same stuff most rappers talk about and get rich over? As long as it rhymes and it's over a hard beat, everyone loves it, but when it actually goes down people wanna get all shocked. Stop praising this stuff and start condemning it.

Hate to see a young man go. :smh:

If the ignorant violence is accepted, it might as well be expected. Smh. Live by the gun, die by the gun.

Miss me with that "it's just entertainment" nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom