R.I.P. Lil Snupe 6/20/13 . . . Meek Mill's 17 year old artist "Lil Snupe" Vol. Next King of The Sout

^ exactly. I done seen dudes fight when shootin singles in high school so gunplay over a hundred aint unheard of. words were probably exchanged, somebody felt disrespected n pow thats that.

Dice games go for a lot more than $100 in the hood amongst dope boys
Depending on the dope boys,there are thousands of petty dope dealers who make no money,go no where beyond their own community,value nothing but a dollar and most disturbingly they're petty individuals who tend to fight or die for very petty reasons.

RIP,to lil snupe,I liked that Melo song he did and he had a very good flow,it's just sad that he didn't get to really reach his goals or enjoy it.

Wow, never listened to dude, but it was just two days ago that I was looking at the track list of one of his tapes. Didn't even get the chance to live :smh:

I absolutely hate to be this guy...

but when are we gonna address the real problem here?

An 18 year old kid just lost his life over some ********. Just straight ********.

I absolutely hate to be this guy...

but when are we gonna address the real problem here?

An 18 year old kid just lost his life over some ********. Just straight ********.
If it was really over a dice game, then I can somewhat see why Snupe would have been mad

If he let someone get away without paying him then from then on, dudes would look at him like they could just take advantage of him; it would be a respect issue

And then on the other side of that he dies over some petty **** smh

Catch 22
Wow, never listened to dude, but it was just two days ago that I was looking at the track list of one of his tapes. Didn't even get the chance to live
mean.gif
IMO his first tape was lacking strong production choices, who knows, cause it could have mostly been recorded before the Dreamchasers deal where he was only working with local producers

But if he had gotten the chance to work with some top notch producers and had a few years to get better overall
sick.gif
he would have been a problem

Hmm, the killer wasn't arrested so I wonder if there will be a public outrage and the story ends up on cnn bet and radio stations across the world until justice is served... Oh wait... The killer was black so blacks across the country won't pay attention, they only care if the killer is another race. This will just add to the killers street cred and people will buy his album.

Yes I'm African American. And yes people sicken me.

If it was really over a dice game, then I can somewhat see why Snupe would have been mad​

If he let someone get away without paying him then from then on, dudes would look at him like they could just take advantage of him; it would be a respect issue​

And then on the other side of that he dies over some petty **** smh​

^^

Cmon you really think snupe gonna stress over $100 when he running with meek smfh

Lil ***** got set up plain and simple

^^

Cmon you really think snupe gonna stress over $100 when he running with meek smfh

Lil ***** got set up plain and simple

I ain't gon front like I know the circumstances, but in situations like these it's never about __ $ amount...

...pride, ego, disrespect, under lying jealousy, chicks watchin, alcohol, weed, etc. all play a roll.

**** just escalates entirely too fast...

I ain't gon front like I know the circumstances, but in situations like these it's never about __ $ amount...

...pride, ego, disrespect, under lying jealousy, chicks watchin, alcohol, weed, etc. all play a roll.

**** just escalates entirely too fast...

Yeah but to escalate to gun talk tho? Just put hands on the lil ***** if its that serious and the alleged gunman look like a grown *** man, ish is wild and dudes dont look at the bigger picture

Wow Meek other boy from Philly posted a R.I.P. message to Lil Snupe and got killed before the day was over.

Streets on fire.

Dice games go for a lot more than $100 in the hood amongst dope boys
Depending on the dope boys,there are thousands of petty dope dealers who make no money,go no where beyond their own community,value nothing but a dollar and most disturbingly they're petty individuals who tend to fight or die for very petty reasons.

RIP,to lil snupe,I liked that Melo song he did and he had a very good flow,it's just sad that he didn't get to really reach his goals or enjoy it.
true...just used to the ones I've seen lol.....

damn at dude saying r.i.p. and getting killed hours later....****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom