R.I.P. My 1994 Cement IIIs

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Sole swap??????? The whole shoe looks like garbage, i understand the sentimental purpose- but damb. Not sure why these threads get made honestly, or the people that reply "RIP", theyre just shoes- what did you expect to happen over time. That sucks, but moving on is probably for the best

^
Only person in this entire thread with a brain. 

wear your shoes..... people feel like buying shoes just to collect is the move(not saying thats what the op thought)

My Deadstock pair i wanna get restored, got em off a friend who's bro had a very nice og/older retro collection but had em all sealed in bags and silca packs
embarassed.gif

My Photo op of em

so sensitive one of the shoes fell and this happen
frown.gif

And thats why i wont wear any OGs unless its AJ 12 and up. Sole Swaps, restorations, crumbling, its just a shoe. OGs need display cases if your "collecting". And seeing how you have multiple, learn from your mistake, throw those in a display and charge people to look at'em. P.S. Nice OGs
pimp.gif

Man that sucks , My Infrareds from 2000 are also starting fall apart
30t6p3b.gif

Hate to see this... My '94 White Cements are one of my favorite pairs and they're super hard to find. I'd be devastated if they fell apart. 

Man thats rough! But thats what happens to these old shoes. At the very least you had some good wears out of them. The only 94 pair that is wearable are the 1s. I love my pair and I wear them all the time. I would love to have a 94 pair of 3s but only for display purposes. Wearing anything from 2000 and under is getting more and more risky. Its becoming really hit and miss. I've seen 99 ivs that look bulletproof and are worn on the regular, and pairs that crumbled to dust.

Are you gonna give it a proper burial? or would you cremate it. If so, when is the funeral? so i can pay my respect...

Back
Top Bottom