r.i.p. natina reed of Blaque fame

Natina Reed (born October 28, 1979 - October 27, 2012) was an American actress, rapper, singer, teen idol and songwriter in the R&B trio Blaque. On most of Blaque's songs, Reed is featured as a rapper, except on "Mind of a King" where she sings the song entirely on her own. She is also known as Blaque's rapper and a similarity to Left Eye.

Reed contributed her own raps to many of Blaque's past singles, including "808", "Can't Get it Back" and "Bring It All to Me" (remix).

In 2001, Reed was engaged to rapper Kurupt. In 2002, she gave birth to their son Tren Brown after the group was dropped from their label. Reed and Kurupt are now separated.

Reed is currently now working on a solo rap album, as well as a new movie she will be filming this summer.

Reed is the cousin of former Destiny's Child member Farrah Franklin.

Oct 27, 2012 Reed was killed in a hit and run.

View media item 119428View media item 119429View media item 119430View media item 119431

R.I.P. Natina Reed. She joins a list of class act celebrities that passed away this year. We lost some really great people this year.

Wow...

RIP
mean.gif

Pure craziness.

I hope the driver has a conscience... or damage on the vehicle that is very difficult to hide.

Back
Top Bottom