R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Doesn't effect me none man. But you've gotta admit it's be pretty tasteless to have his character die in a car crash or explosion or anything that mirrors his real death, which is probably how they'll do it
If anything, don't you think that the director's gonna have him go out like a boss?

I agree that they won't scrap the film.

Doesn't effect me none man. But you've gotta admit it's be pretty tasteless to have his character die in a car crash or explosion or anything that mirrors his real death, which is probably how they'll do it

Yeah most likely not....or who knows...or maybe they won't off him, just have his character bow out completely for the sake of his family, he does have a child now (O'connor that is)

This sucks though . Family friends and F&F cast must be hurting... especially Tyrese,Luda and Michelle... he admitted that him and Vin Diesel werent actually friends off screen but still

Guess it's all but confirmed now:

Capture-90-27.png

Capture2-96.png

Last edited:
RIP Paul Walker. I enjoyed most of his films, especially Running Scared, and he seemed like a good dude from what I've heard from living in LA and how he was recently trying to raise money for the typhoon victims.

"you can have any brew you want, as long as it's a corona" gonna pour one out for him

-RIP paul walker we loved that dude lol my homies quote FF all day 

Into the blue was a decent movie also...

Damn bruhs.....dude seemed like a swell guy

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom