R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

People are silly , why are they all going to his funeral like they were friends with him. Paul could care less about them

Some people are more emotional
Some people are sussy
Some people don't care
I've seen 2 FF's. He seemed like a cool dude. Alright actor. RIP

People are silly , why are they all going to his funeral like they were friends with him. Paul could care less about them
Some people's interest are just shaped and formed by movies, music, and TV.  This is just an example of that. 

It could be looked at as a bad thing to some, but this dude introduced some people to a whole new exciting world that they never knew existed. 

IMO the emotion is a bit OD, but I get it.  I personally have been into cars, and racing before all these FF movies.  Because that is what I came up around as a child, and a teen.  I had a 84 Monte Carlo SS before I had a license, and older dudes I knew had GN, Cameros, SS 454 trucks, Ford Lighting's, Nissan Z's, etc.  My pops had motorcycles, Tbirds, mustangs, and a drag boat with a 454. 

But for someone that came up in area surrounded around Chrysler Caravans they never had that interest sparked within them until they saw it on the big screen.

Last edited:

Cared less about them? Like the random people that he bought a 10,000 dollar ring for? Why is it so upsetting to you that his fans wanna show him respect? Let people do what they wanna do.

I haven't read not one bad thing about this guy.

Because of his looks and the cheesyness of FF he was type cast.
People say dude couldn't act but I have seen running scared and flags of our father and I beg to differ. 40's for actors is a prime time

Stop speeding kids smh

Last edited:
Paul Walker pretending to be Vin Diesel. 
roll.gif

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That was a good laugh..DIESEL TIME! dude seemed like a really good person

My girl never watched FF now she on a damn marathon of those and any PDubb movie.

Why is it that some people can't just let others mourn? It's natural to get attached to these entertainers. We watch their movies, tv shows and listen to their music non-stop. If someone wants to pay their respects, let them do it. SMH

Then you got these ******** that wanna critique the man's acting skills. Like they could do it better.

RIP

That was a good laugh..DIESEL TIME! dude seemed like a really good person

My girl never watched FF now she on a damn marathon of those and any PDubb movie.

Why is it that some people can't just let others mourn? It's natural to get attached to these entertainers. We watch their movies, tv shows and listen to their music non-stop. If someone wants to pay their respects, let them do it. SMH

Then you got these ******** that wanna critique the man's acting skills. Like they could do it better.

RIP

Yeah it's odd. His death didn't hit me, but I don't understand this. What does it matter to you?

Back
Top Bottom