R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

my condolences to his fam, but honestly, rot in pieces to this cat. at least %#*% will HOPEFULLY quiet down a bit, dude talked wreckless for the hell of it with nothing to back him up. BunB IS UGK, not this dope.
son...
9c435370e93ea51bb12e46110a7bac074b6374c.gif
i swear on the graves of my dead fam if u was around me and said that %+@@... i woulda broke yo %%#+#%* face. the pimp was UGK just like Big Bun. sosit down wit dat bull %+@@ u talkin bruh. dnt eva step into da state of texas or any state surroundin it and say some greasy %+@@ like dat... u will get +!*$!%up on site. lame%$@%.

^ Nah he clearly knows nothing about UGK to say some disrespectful *$%! like that

Hell he clearly knows nothing about ANYTHING to say some disrespectful *$%! like that

tired.gif

^^ man im sorry but i had 2 air that out. im sick of people talkin like he was a piece of +%!% man. dude was one of my heroes and when he died it was like apart of my fam died. i grew up on UGK and dues just wanna talk reckless bout Pimp? +%!% is mad disrespectful dawg. but on anotha note... my sources say that intexas dudes and females been bumpin str8 UGK, even skool kids ridin wit they trunks up and jammin dat trill +%!%... showin respect to a fallensoldier.
pimp.gif

I'm out here in Europe playing UGK all day man, Pimp was an icon and a great artist

My point was you shouldn't even entertain what that dude was saying with threats, etc. His quote might have been the most ignorant thing I've ever readin my life, "rot in pieces", you serious?

But it's the internet so I just put him on my list of "people who are wasting oxygen" and keep it moving...If you want to smack the !+$% out ofhim though I'll pass you a bat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man. I was sick when I heard the news. I stayed out this thread cuz the **** just never really hit home but now...damn.
tired.gif

R.I.P Pimp. You'll forever be a legend to Texas and P.A. and will be missed.

Wherever you at, keep it Trill.

- Preciate it.

haha fasho my dude... ill keep it in mind. keep jammin dat trill muzik and if u got one, break out da dickies suit for Pimp!!! UGK 4 Life Even afta death...

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ Nah he clearly knows nothing about UGK to say some disrespectful *$%! like that

Hell he clearly knows nothing about ANYTHING to say some disrespectful *$%! like that

tired.gif
people these days
c8e159e7307754b121f3206900cddba60600905.gif

Done on the wall underneath the HOV lane at the tidwell park ride station off of Jensen.you can see it from 59 headin south from Parker.........

indifferent.gif
@ the ignorance. Pimp STARTED UGK with another homie and invitedBun later on to be in the group. Ignorance is hereditary, like Dingle said, you're a waist of oxygen and a menace to society. I seriously hope youdon't ever reproduce.

BunB IS UGK, not this dope.
im not a big ugk fan and there was a time where i would have put dude in my top 5 or six worst rappers out list, but with that said pimp and bundid compliment each other very well as a group imo, so to say dude IS ugk
eyes.gif

Pimp STARTED UGK with another homie and invited Bun later on to be in the group. Ignorance is hereditary, like Dingle said, you're a waist of oxygen and a menace to society. I seriously hope you don't ever reproduce.
never knew that, i guess thats why you shouldnt speak on things out the side of your face like that

and to dude that said he should rot in pieces that was horrible. Thats like when dude had that ronald mcdonald/twin tower avy
terrible
smh.gif
smh.gif

that mural right there is off the hinges though.. the letters look a little MSK/AWRish to me.. love that style....
pimp.gif

and once again, RIP to the pimp... bangin swangin rmx, break em off somethin-- all my favorites, as i usually do every other day... damn.... hold ya head upBUN...

Originally Posted by str8barre

Done on the wall underneath the HOV lane at the tidwell park ride station off of Jensen.you can see it from 59 headin south from Parker.........

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

That boy Bun B was on 97.9 this mornin talkin bout Pimp rememberin alot of things they did he was pretty choked up at the beginnin but when he startedreminicin he started laughin and was allright. He even said that he never really wanted 2 make music his career but Pimp gave him the confidence he could doit. He was jus sayin how he loved Pimp. They been down since they were real young.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

That boy Bun B was on 97.9 this mornin talkin bout Pimp rememberin alot of things they did he was pretty choked up at the beginnin but when he started reminicin he started laughin and was allright. He even said that he never really wanted 2 make music his career but Pimp gave him the confidence he could do it.

Damn. Didn't think he'd do an interview so soon...strong dude right there. They were like brothers...

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

That boy Bun B was on 97.9 this mornin talkin bout Pimp rememberin alot of things they did he was pretty choked up at the beginnin but when he started reminicin he started laughin and was allright. He even said that he never really wanted 2 make music his career but Pimp gave him the confidence he could do it. He was jus sayin how he loved Pimp. They been down since they were real young.

bun is that dude.
pimp.gif

Dope mural...RIP PIMP C. Just heard that interview on the beat with Bun B, never heard dude sound so down and choked up. Sounded like he was holding back tearsthe whole time tryna not let his voice squeak. That's crazy unexpected...

Back
Top Bottom