R.I.P Trayvon

These defense attorneys are looking very amateur sheeesh...Prosecution is on point with everything

:rofl: dude is going through all avenues to limit this damage....prosecutor is stuntin on him right now with his relevancy answers

Last edited:
Yeah Mara was reeeeeally trying to push the dispatch operator, dude wasn't falling into his traps. Prosecution has everything fine tuned, not trying to plant some ideas in the witness' minds

that's the thing that keeps jumping out to me.... the state is professional as hell, they out here like the 3 time champs..... and the defense some team at the local gym.

i've watched quite a few cases on tv and typically both sides are a bit unorganized .... or both really on the ball... never seen it THIS one-sided in terms of presentation and professionalism...
Prosecutor lookin like pretty boy Floyd out there

46 calls from 8/04 to 2/26/13

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...an-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.html

mean.gif

Last edited:
nice... Day 1 ends 10 mins before it's time for me to leave work...

defense better get on the deer antler spray cz they took major L's today...

Is Zimmerman in custody or is he walking around free until the verdict????
he's been out on bail.... him and his wife are basically "in hiding"... that's why he's so fat.

when i saw him a couple weeks ago for the 1st time I was like "damn, **** kinda **** they feeding ****** in the county jail up there" ...  but then i realized he been held up in the crib just eating and being a lazy piece of ****...

one FOX News reporter was even like, "he's obviously stressed and gained a lot of weight... in a sense, he's been suffering too"  ...smh... word? at home eating pies and calzones is suffering?

Zimmerman got that look on his face like "he done ****** up"

He definitely did have that look on his face...

...I love when these vigilante dudes read a couple articles online and think they know the law, only to have their head spun in the courtroom with evidence rules and a slew of other legal principles they never even knew existed.

if Zimmerman is found guilty, how many years could he be serving in prison?

It depends

If they convict on 2nd degree he could get life a full ride of 21yrs

But he might get a plea depending on how it plays out and get 2nd degree reduced to manslaughter and sit him down for 5 to 10

You really never know we just have to wait and see

Its FL with that being a factor its a huge possibilty that fool might walk

Last edited:
been watching this trial all day through live stream

this is the first big case I've watched in my life

nothing like the TV shows

I watched the Casey Lee Anthony trial and found it fascinating to watch how it works in real life. I think it's definitely worth watching a case like this even if you aren't really invested in the outcome just to get a sense of how the justice system works.

I didn't watch today's proceedings but read some of the live blog. At this point, I'm having serious doubts that the prosecution will be able to convince the jury beyond reasonable doubt that they should convict on the 2nd degree murder charge. That said, it's probably way too early in the case to be making those sorts of assumptions.

part 1

Opening state 34.00

Random, the prosecutor is quite the looker that will go well with the all female jury.

George cant stop blinking his eyes.
His heart is beating fast the entire time.
Just take the plead guilty and apologize, blame society for fearing black men and maybe they will lessen your time you punk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom