R.I.P Trayvon

Lol they are reaching....."When he said he was a black male and then that his hand was in his waistband, did that cause you any concern, wht did you think about that? "I thought that he had his hand in his pocket", the insinuations are clear

PLENTY of people do, especially if its night time or if its raining. What does that have anything to do with this trial??
ive mistakenly done it twice. and both times ive been told to remove it. thats when i was livin in the hood.

now im not in the hood anymore and people (mainly teens) walk into stores with their hoods on all the time. and nobody says a word to them.

uh oh...  911 dude said, "the threat had left the area and there was no need for him to follow....."

Defense tried to cover that comment up real quick and keep it moving lol

Great question by the prosecution asking 911 operator whether or not the comments by George Zimmerman were of "ill-will" intent with the name calling of Trayvon. 

All these are just the prosecution's witnesses right the defense hasn't called any yet????
Correct.  The prosecution still is in the process of calling witnesses, with the defense just cross examining right now.  The defense will call witnesses last. 

.... the most interesting witness on the roster is the girl homeboy was talking to before he got shot.

Yeah Mara was reeeeeally trying to push the dispatch operator, dude wasn't falling into his traps. Prosecution has everything fine tuned, not trying to plant some ideas in the witness' minds

been watching this trial all day through live stream

this is the first big case I've watched in my life

nothing like the TV shows

been watching this trial all day through live stream

this is the first big case I've watched in my life

nothing like the TV shows

I've seen people on law and order look more convincing and prepped in fictional cases than the West dude :lol:

that ***** stay telling the cops he don't wanna give out his address... lol

who the **** gonna hear your address when you in the house.

Woooow. Does Zimmerman have a history of calling police every time he sees a black kid? Defense desperately want these calls stricken.

Yeah Mara was reeeeeally trying to push the dispatch operator, dude wasn't falling into his traps. Prosecution has everything fine tuned, not trying to plant some ideas in the witness' minds
that's the thing that keeps jumping out to me.... the state is professional as hell, they out here like the 3 time champs..... and the defense some team at the local gym.

i've watched quite a few cases on tv and typically both sides are a bit unorganized .... or both really on the ball... never seen it THIS one-sided in terms of presentation and professionalism...

Back
Top Bottom