R.I.P Trayvon

Well you should stop passing off speculation as fact.

Never claimed it was a fact.... Even wrote my speculation... :rolleyes

No you didn't:

George Zimmerman should of not had the right to carry because of previous accounts on his record, domestic violence and assaulting an officer... Of course its easy to get things cleared when your dad is an ex judge and can help pull some strings... The Martin family should build a civil case against the father because he's the reason why George Zimmerman was allowed to carry a gun..

could I follow GZ, pick a fight, let him start whooping me up, then shoot him?

I mean... of no one's watching... or someone says they seen him on top...

would that work?

SRS

could I follow GZ, pick a fight, let him start whooping me up, then shoot him?

I mean... of no one's watching... or someone says they seen him on top...

would that work?

SRS

According to this verdict, yes you could but you'd have to be in Florida or a state like it

Last edited:
This verdict is driving people crazy. People in the street protesting. 

Protesting isn't crazy rioting is crazy

All you legal heads I keep hearing about a civil trial not being possible because of a law in Florida is this true?

I need to leave this state ASAP

No you didn't:

I guess writing my opinion is taken as fact by you.... I wrote my opinion that George Zimmerman should not have the right to carry because of previous issues. Only thing factual was that George Zimmerman had priors that was showcased in an article that i referenced...

Can these geeks stay out of this thread please? We get it, you've never done anything dumb in your young age. You've never acted hard in pictures to impress your friends. You've never smoked or drank. You've never reacted to someone @#$@$@$ with you with any violence, unlike 99.5% of males on earth at that age. Congrats, but that doesn't mean normal teenagers deserve getting shot.
pimp.gif

Mark O'Mara talking about how he's an advocate in changing how black folks are unfairly treated in our criminal justice system.

but said if Zimmerman was black he would have never been charged in the first place....

right....

Last edited:
Mark O'Mara talking about how he's an advocate in changing how black folks are unfairly treated in our criminal justice system.

but said if Zimmerman was black he would have never been charged in the first place....

right....
Don't forget educational. 

Can these geeks stay out of this thread please? We get it, you've never done anything dumb in your young age. You've never acted hard in pictures to impress your friends. You've never smoked or drank. You've never reacted to someone @#$@$@$ with you with any violence, unlike 99.5% of males on earth at that age. Congrats, but that doesn't mean normal teenagers deserve getting shot.

Nobody said he deserve to get shot. I think you got this whole thing mixed up.

People do dumb things that lead to death all the time. This is just happen to be one of the case.

The jury was not going to send a man to life in prison or the death penalty because the other dumb teenager happen to threaten his life.

Last edited:
everyone saying everyone won't do anything...

I'm thinking about trying to start a black financial empowerment group... something that teaches about the dollar, and how to use it to strengthen our community...

cuz the only thing that really gets decisions made are them green backs... trying to call it BP or BM for black Professionals or Black Money...

:nerd:

Nobody said he deserve to get shot. I think you got this whole thing mixed up.

People do dumb things that lead to death all the time. This is just happen to be one of the case.

The jury was not going to send a man to life in prison or the death penalty because the other dumb teenager happen to threaten his life.

Come on dude. Dont be dumb, you already got a warning in the NBA thread, just drop it

everyone saying everyone won't do anything...

I'm thinking about trying to start a black financial empowerment group... something that teaches about the dollar, and how to use it to strengthen our community...

cuz the only thing that really gets decisions made are them green backs... trying to call it BP or BM for black Professionals or Black Money...

nerd.gif
slightly unrelated but are you that ricky guy?

just noticed that you have the exact same avatar but different name and join date

I guess writing my opinion is taken as fact by you.... I wrote my opinion that George Zimmerman should not have the right to carry because of previous issues. Only thing factual was that George Zimmerman had priors that was showcased in an article that i referenced...

We are all talking out loud here and expressing our emotions. Certain cats keep coming in this thread and qouting fonts to bait

Back
Top Bottom