R.I.P Trayvon

Bingo

Now let me please hear this wonderful explanation of why he was at a crime scene

Like it was a courtroom

Last edited:
They showed pics, lawd Jesus.

I have to wait until I go home.

If I was his mom I couldn't be in a room with Zimmerman, I would strangle him.

Those pictures man, smh...it's like looking at your reflection at that age
Just sad man

Didn't they say that Trayvon had no blood from Zimmerman on his fingers or under his nails? Wouldn't that directly refute his claim about him bashing his skull on the pavement? That seems implausible if they had no evidence of GZ blood there or on the cement where this occurred

I don't support GZ. He is gonna walk, but will lose in civil court. Bet the house on it.

Prosecution is begging for GZ to cop a plea. He would be a fool to do so.

Trayvon's girlfriend will get picked apart tomorrow... popcorn ready.

My dude Zim will beat this case, no doubt.  
pimp.gif

yeah he said chest wound but just cause u get a chest wound doesnt mean u got shot in the heart the chest is a big area. and i mean think like this if it was ur mom or dad and u knew cpr even though its been 15 minutes would u try to give cpr or say "why bothere its been 15 min." as law enforcement im sure they are taught to try as best u can within ur abilities or if u think theres a chance so i assume he thought there was a slight chance
Most are trained to not stop until someone with better qualifications than them can come take over.

I hate how these trials are held so far after the situation. Important details could be forgotten or people could have time to get their lies ironed out.

Since Zimmerman is the only surviving witness, I doubt he'll tell on himself. I think he gets convicted of manslaughter 1st degree. I guarantee he says that Martin initiated contact.

I wonder who would be considered the aggressor if they both purposely walked/bumped into each other.

I wouldn't be surprised if he told someone to beat him up afterthe death in order for his "self defense" claims to appear more valid.

I hate how these trials are held so far after the situation. Important details could be forgotten or people could have time to get their lies ironed out.

Since Zimmerman is the only surviving witness, I doubt he'll tell on himself. I think he gets convicted of manslaughter 1st degree. I guarantee he says that Martin initiated contact.

I wonder who would be considered the aggressor if they both purposely walked/bumped into each other.

I wouldn't be surprised if he told someone to beat him up afterthe death in order for his "self defense" claims to appear more valid.

I'm starting to think this is a strong possibility because so far they are saying there is no DNA of Zimmerman anywhere on Martin's hands.

I'm starting to think this is a strong possibility because so far they are saying there is no DNA of Zimmerman anywhere on Martin's hands.
Probably had one of his. COp buddies hit him with a baton

i dunno how black people deal with this type of stuff PLUS striking down the voting rights act. im jewish but it bothers me cuz u never know it could be us. we do an amazing job at manipulating the system tho. gotta work together more in the future like we used to. i think "zimms" is def getting off

Last edited:
I just said I can't find the vid

Can you read

That would be another investigation all together.
We cant prove it, but its obvious someone knew someone in higher places.

They are not bringing that into court so it doesn't matter.
Sanford fired all them boys so w/e

I'm sure there's other info out there other than this "video". I'm not denying it; I just don't know anything about the alleged "Mr. Special" angle and would like some information on it. But if you can't provide that, then I'm not gonna blindly follow your conjectures.

i dunno how black people deal with this type of stuff PLUS striking down the voting rights act. im jewish but it bothers me cuz u never know it could be us. we do an amazing job at manipulating the system tho. gotta work together more in the future like we used to. i think "zimms" is def getting off
:nerd: on the voting rights act????

It sounds silly to accuse someone of beating themselves up, but if you're in contact with someone that knows the law, they could tip you off as to what you need to do to keep yourself out of prison and off of death row.

I'm reminded of training day, when Denzel purposefully shot his homeboy to make it seem as if the tenant shot him, thus proving their killing the tenant to be deemed self defense. I know it's a movie, but there are some scheming/conniving people in life.

It sounds silly to accuse someone of beating themselves up, but if you're in contact with someone that knows the law, they could tip you off as to what you need to do to keep yourself out of prison and off of death row.

I'm reminded of training day, when Denzel purposefully shot his homeboy to make it seem as if the tenant shot him, thus proving their killing the tenant to be deemed self defense. I know it's a movie, but there are some scheming/conniving people in life.

Occam's razor tho brah - to play devil's advocate.

Forgive my ignorance, but if the jury doesn't convict for 2nd degree murder (seriously doubt they will at this point), is he off free or can they convict of manslaughter instead? I'm assuming it's the later, but someone confirm that for me.

Prosecution would be much better off locking down the manslaughter conviction rather than reaching for murder. But hey what do I know.

Reducing to voluntary manslaughter would be difficult. Defense can easily claim it was involuntary at worst. Scuffle, one shot fired, victim/assailant had no prior run-ins, no verbal threats, etc.

The state doesn't believe a word out of his mouth, that is why they charged him with murder.
They believe he shot him point blank in the chest while he pleaded for his life.
No TM dna on gun, no blood on TM hands.
Its not adding up.

The defense has son in there looking like teddy ruxpin:as chubby and non threatening as possible.

It seems like he was torn between whether to follow him or not. He was probably placing himself at spots to keep martin in his sight. Following, but not exactly following.

Back
Top Bottom