R.I.P Trayvon

I'm sure there's other info out there other than this "video". I'm not denying it; I just don't know anything about the alleged "Mr. Special" angle and would like some information on it. But if you can't provide that, then I'm not gonna blindly follow your conjectures.
http://www.dominionofnewyork.com/20...tions-about-trayvon-martin-case/#.UcpTufksmYE

all you have to do is read

the name of "Mr Special" was posted for you not to long after your claim of no connection

Norman Wolfinger he is the states attorney that magically appeared at the crime scene and started calling shots

He served in Vietnam with Robert Zimmerman George Zimmermans dad

Robert Zimmerman is also the godfather of Norman Wolfinger's "Mr Special's" only son named Robert

You happy now

Last edited:
once they found out ol boy was part latino it was a wrap for him. he not getting off. latino + fat = automatically guilty
laugh.gif
its flordia

dont get hyped. 1 juror. dunzo

Last edited:
The funniest thing about all of this is that people seem to be unable to fathom a scenario where GZ shot dude in self defense. I mean, wacky wanna-be fake cop sees a black kid walking around a white neighborhood with his hood up. Proceeds to follow, stop and question said black kid. Kid has a short temper, spouts off or even assaults GZ and gets shot. Who is at fault? Honestly, I would hope my neighborhood had crazy dudes calling the cops every night like GZ. I understand that if GZ doesn't confront the kid this never happens, but if the kid didn't do anything wrong, you are essentially saying this man hunted him down. I refuse to believe someone decides in the blink of an eye, AFTER calling the police, that he feels the need to hunt down someone. That doesn't add up.

The funniest thing about all of this is that people seem to be unable to fathom a scenario where GZ shot dude in self defense. I mean, wacky wanna-be fake cop sees a black kid walking around a white neighborhood with his hood up. Proceeds to follow, stop and question said black kid. Kid has a short temper, spouts off or even assaults GZ and gets shot. Who is at fault? Honestly, I would hope my neighborhood had crazy dudes calling the cops every night like GZ. I understand that if GZ doesn't confront the kid this never happens, but if the kid didn't do anything wrong, you are essentially saying this man hunted him down. I refuse to believe someone decides in the blink of an eye, AFTER calling the police, that he feels the need to hunt down someone. That doesn't add up.

this has always seemed the most plausible. A guy with Napoleon Complex vs. A teenager who probably mouthed off after being followed (which is what any of us would do at Trayvon's age).

this has always seemed the most plausible. A guy with Napoleon Complex vs. A teenager who probably mouthed off after being followed (which is what any of us would do at Trayvon's age).
Does mouthing off still justify getting shot and killed?????
When u were just minding ur own business and being followed

Did I say it was justified? No it's not justified. What I'm saying is he mouthed off to the wrong person, a guy who is mentally unbalanced.

sounds like zimms is at fault.

people get jumped and u still cant shoot someone in most states, 

let alone follow someone lose a fight and kill

i mean, what happened to taking a L?

Did I say it was justified? No it's not justified. What I'm saying is he mouthed off to the wrong person, a guy who is mentally unbalanced.
Bruh stop getting all sensitive I ain't attacking u just asking a question. I didn't say u said it was justified I was just tryna make a point

No, but attacking someone who is doing nothing but asking you questions (whether or not they were based off a stereotype and racially motivated has no bearing) would be an excuse for GZ to shoot him.

The most logical scenario is GZ following this kid because he is black in a white neighborhood, asking him just where in the hell he's going, kid says to my house and get outta my way, GZ presses dude for more info, kid does what any 17 year old would do and tells him to kick rocks or get knocked out, GZ doesn't budge and proceeds to get worked, shot fired.

While it is true Zimmerman is a piece of ****, wanna be cop, there is a lot of emotion in here.  The media is seriously misinforming people and playing with emotions.  The facts of the case point to self defense.  

Hope dude gets a fair trial and the not one based on emotion or media manipulation.

Check the edited msnbc tape of the phone call as an example. 

let's see

I follow someone
they notice I'm following them
they approach me and try to fight me
I shoot a gun

and you're asking who is at fault? are you saying anytime someone initiates a fight with their hands that I'm allow to pull a gun?

sounds like zimms is at fault.

people get jumped and u still cant shoot someone in most states, 

let alone follow someone lose a fight and kill

i mean, what happened to taking a L?
I just have a hard time believing someone as charmin as GZ went to start a fight or shoot the kid outright. If he didn't initiate the confrontation with physical action, he most certainly was justified. People are missing the point that this is the law we are talking about here and any rational person would feel GZ didn't decide that was the day to hunt a human AFTER calling the police. If you're gonna snap I'm pretty sure you leave the fuzz out of it and take your chances.

Where's the proof of attack
No dna or blood on TM hands,arms, sleeves or the concrete

I guess TM new tai chi and how to attack without touching

Yeah ok

let's see

I follow someone
they notice I'm following them
they approach me and try to fight me
I shoot a gun

and you're asking who is at fault? are you saying anytime someone initiates a fight with their hands that I'm allow to pull a gun?
In Florida and in most other states, a legally carried weapon can be used to defend against an attacker. What in the hell is your argument? You can't beat someone up for following you but you can shoot someone in self defense if you are being beat up through no physical action of your own.

When you think you're a cop

Why would you leave them out of it

In your delusional mind They're on your side

And will take your word on whatever the outcome maybe

Last edited:
My dude, GZ did this shi like you and I play video games. He got his rocks off by calling the police. You're telling me that day of all days he decides I'm just gonna shoot the kid and claim self-defense? GZ went to question the wrong kid because he wasn't taking a racially motivated line of questioning. GZ was in the **** getting worked by said kid. That is self-defense as a result of a mentally unstable adult and a too tough for his own good kid. End of story.

The rain was mixed with downey detergent

And wash all the blood and dna out the cuffs and sleeves of TM sweater from beating a guy bloody half to death too I'm sure

Yeah right

morally? no. legally? yes.

if someone is beating your face in. blast away.

GZ is gonna walk. belee dat.

Where's the proof of attack
No dna or blood on TM hands,arms, sleeves or the concrete

I guess TM new tai chi and how to attack without touching

Yeah ok
There is evidence of a struggle.  It is so hard to find "news" without media editorials or bias, but:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_1...in-tells-story-of-struggle-before-fatal-shot/  

Also, you can find the 183 page evidence report if you would like.

I'm not on GZ side, but trying to differentiate fact from emotional responses in context of a fair trial. 

Last edited:
Florida concealed weapons training states your are only supposed to fire your weapon if you fear for your life being taken. It also says to avoid any confrontation in which you have you have to use your firearm aka walking away/verbal commands.

This guy called the police, police told him to chill out, dude ignores the police, follows Trayvon IN THE DARK BETWEEN HOUSES, probably didnt announce he was a neighborhood watch guy, gets close to Trayvon, Trayvon probably swings on dude because hes scared, breaks his nose then dude pulls the gun and shoots him.

I read earlier that there was no mud/dirt/grass stains on GZ jacket...You tell me if they had a stuggle on the grass, IN THE RAIN, his jacket is going to be clean like this?

View media item 468837
There was also no notes on the autopsy report that stated Trayvon's hands were bruised from punching GZ, just says they was a scar from before the shooting.

There was also no notes on the autopsy report that stated Trayvon's hands were bruised from punching GZ, just says they was a scar from before the shooting.
I understand this point, but it assumes that ALL punching ALWAYS leads to bruising.  The jacket may not be dirty but the dude was scarred up and he could not have punched himself in back of the head.  

Back
Top Bottom