R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Never heard the Don Magic Wilt Chamberlain tricking off crazy. If you suddenly bored with regular sex and being with another dude seems interesting now you were just in the closet or being dishonest with yourself to begin with.

Maybe. But If wilt knocked off 20k women I wouldn’t be surprised if he messed around with the other team. Magic Johnson did and I know that for a fact.

I feel like almost all of society has sexual vices and when you’re a celebrity you’re allowed to explore and push the limits of your deviancy.

The chances of hearing about Wilt messing with men or some crazy *** stories are slim. We've heard some of what was going on in the 60s-80s but there's so much we will never hear because of that time period. People didn't have cell phones, social media or anything like that. People saw **** and kept it to themselves. Weren't dying for fame or 15 minutes.

My brother has ****ed over 1200 joints and has said to me a few times that straight up sex is boring.

Bruh might be in trouble if he desensitized to p****

dame2.png

Scat? Recording women taking ****s?

Man I'm telling you...we as a society haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg when it comes to accurately diving into humans sexually.

Humans are deviant as hell. Only societal norms and domestication have stopped the majority of society from normalizing some real freaky ****. It's no coincidence how the people who reach the apex of society in which no one can tell them no, indulge in the weirdest, most deviant stuff.

Aside from Robert, I think they just get so much ***, regular sex gets boring...

This. This is how the same sex and orgies start to come into play.

I've heard the stories of athletes doing this for the same reason.

gettyimages-150291429.jpg

Well yea Charlie Sheen is prime example....so much wealth and sexual privilege he got bored and started banging men with wigs,his white masculinity is protected though.
Wonder how many others he infected with HIV...we'll never know because they have to protect that image of white msaculinity at all cost and stick to the AIDS/HIV narrative of being a minority thing.
Welcome to AmeriKKKa where we expose and demonize Eazy E's sexual behavior but praise and try and cover up Charlie Sheens bisexual behavior.

HIV among bisexual white males isn't good enough for the news.....but the fear mongering of AIDS/HIV in predominately black populated Atlanta is a hot topic.

I don't watch SNL, but this was funny.

Oh you have your cameras out in the open. You really freaky :rofl:

His old lawyer made him change some of his lyrics to ignition

I don't think he tricked anyone. He did it out in the open and people looked the other way.

Yeah I heard what it was originally about
SMFH

Wait you know for a fact magic tapped dudes? Info?

Entirely TOOOO much smoke out there on that for there not to be a lil fire somewhere :lol:

He and Zeke even fell out because of Zeke putting it out there (which is interesting for other reasons). Alot of people think Zeke wasn't on the Dream Team solely because Mike didn't like him. It was both Magic and Mike who made sure he wasn't on the team.

i thought sugafree was r kelly at first with all of his defense for the guy but sugafree can actually spell so...

Please point out where I came across as directly defensive for R Kelly..besides choosing to still listen to his music. If found guilty he can go under the prison just like Jussie Sugartank for all I care.
I'm still bumping R Kelly and Micheal Jackson forever...

Nah I’m good ain’t nothing like brand new *****
No matter how much you done knocked down
That math def dont add up :lol: ain't no way I'm hitting so many birds I start wondering what **** taste like. You BEEEN wondering and just acting on it now. I've heard of men being misogynistic to cover up the fact that they are attracted to dudes tho which would support that they been thinking about it all along.

"during this past weekend’s episode, Davidson discussed R. Kelly and Michael Jackson, specifically if it’s still possible to listen to them. Ariana Grande’s ex- came out with the hottest of takes, asking, “If you support the Catholic Church, isn’t that the same thing as being an R. Kelly fan?”

Needless to say, the Church was not a fan of this comparison.

The Catholic Church’s Diocese of Brooklyn released a statement on Monday, demanding an “immediate public apology” from both SNL and NBC. “Apparently, the only acceptable bias these days is against the Catholic Church. The faithful of our Church are disgusted by the harassment by those in news and entertainment, and this sketch offends millions. The mockery of this difficult time in the Church’s history serves no purpose,” it reads:

"The clergy sex abuse crisis is shameful, and no one should ever get a laugh at the expense of the victims who have suffered irreparably. The Diocese of Brooklyn strives every day to ensure that sexual abuse by clergy never happens again… It is likely that no other institution has done more than the Catholic Church to combat and prevent sexual abuse. The insensitivity of the writers, producers, and the cast of SNL around this painful subject is alarming."

"The mockery of this difficult time in the Church’s history serves no purpose,”

This time? No *****. It's all the time. There is a culture of pedophilia in the Catholic Church and covering it up. It ain't just this time.

"The Diocese of Brooklyn strives every day to ensure that sexual abuse by clergy never happens again"

No you ******* don't. Your culture breeds this behavior and safe guards it from proper prosecution. If you wanted it ended, you would allow priests to marry so they can appropriately release all their pent up sexual energy instead of preying on the innocent.

If I was him I would hold a huge press conference just to say, “Nope”.
This would be funny af

Catholic Diocese Urges Pete Davidson to Apologize for Comparing Church to R. Kelly

Image via Getty/David Becker

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture...yzUPU92SOOQzkBWq8IIkXbNAKd4o8WyhoaeRbQbWaqECY

With the shift in the social climate, it's becoming less rare for comedians to say sorry after an offensive joke. But this movement might have hit new heights as a New York City Diocese demands that Pete Davidson apologize for comparing the actions of the Catholic Church to R. Kelly.

On the last episode of Saturday Night Live, Davidson joined the cast of the "Weekend Update" to share his thoughts on the fiasco surrounding R. Kelly. This led the comedian to point out the hypocrisies of "cancel culture," using the sins of the Catholic Church as an example.

"But if you support the Catholic Church, isn’t that like the same thing as being an R. Kelly fan?," Davidson joked. "I don’t really see the difference, except like one’s music is significantly better."

This jab angered The Diocese of Brooklyn, prompting Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio to release a statement that urges the comedian to apologize.

"The Diocese of Brooklyn is demanding an immediate public apology from Saturday Night Live and NBC after Saturday night’s disgraceful and offensive skit in which cast member Pete Davidson, during the Weekend Update segment, said: 'If you support the Catholic Church, isn’t that the same thing as being an R. Kelly fan?'" The statement began before explaining their grievances.

"Apparently, the only acceptable bias these days is against the Catholic Church," it continues. "The mockery of this difficult time in the Church’s history serves no purpose. "

The "difficult time" that the release refers to is the ongoing investigation into sexual molestation claims made against multiple New York City Catholic officials. This has led the Archdiocese of New York as well as the Diocese of Brooklyn to release over 200 names of clergy they believe to have been "credibly" accused of sexual abuse.

While this is a massive breakthrough and a brave stance by the victims, it should be noted that this is not the first time the Catholic Church has been accused of similar behavior. Throughout the church's history, there have been accusations of child molestation. These alleged incidents are not specific to New York City. In fact, in Feb. 2017 a New Delhi priest was jailed of 20 years after being found guilty of raping a minor. Like R. Kelly's behavior, this history of sexual deviancy has been used as subject matter prior to Davidson's recent shot.

Back
Top Bottom