R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

The girl is 19 so yeah legally it's nothing wrong but we all know Kellz is on some creep ****.

These young girls easily get seduced by who he is.

He got a older freak teaching the young girls tricks and ****. What the hell. lol
Yeah we all know R Kelly is hella shady...but there's technically nothing wrong with this situation legally

All the parents could do is cry and moan lol

Taking advantage of immaturity is not illegal though. The parents saw the lights and wanted that life too. that's prolly why they're mad. Daughter off flourishing and the parents aint seeing no checks. If they can leave whenever they want and just choose not to, then, its not a cult at all. it's a reality show.

Kellz is weird..but weird isn't illegal. Everything sounds consensual between adults. Regardless of if i is 'right' to you.

exactly

i wonder how mad they'd be if kellz had put the parents in a townhouse across town and was still getting his pissy parties on

"and though his relevance is fading somewhat from the heyday of “I Believe I Can Fly” and “Trapped in the Closet".

The author really said this. Trapped in the Closet wasn't no heyday. That was "hey-larious", but not no damn heyday. That's when it was official that he was out his damn mind.

chill b. 'Trapped' was one of the greatest forms of story telling the world has ever seen. Those 1st 22 chapters were pure gold. Def had to be in his prime. Plus it was around the time of chocolate factory.

This dude is a complete weirdo but if the girls are of age and they're saying it's consensual , what can the police do ? I don't like him at all and he needs to be in jail for his past .

R Kelly's prime started in the 90s with 12 Play (1993) and lasted until around Chocolate Factory (2003). I could see Trapped in the Closet (started in 2005) being considered the last part of his prime.

So what's the verdict? Should I change my username?

also people are acting like 18 is some fresh outta math class type **** but this chick just turned 18

i was born mid 90's so maybe i dont understand how you change mentally as u get older yet

but i dont see how kelly would be a creep or unusual for wanting some **** like this

nice young firm tenderoni who does as she's told and doesnt bring you many problems

let that man cook

R Kelly's prime started in the 90s with 12 Play (1993) and lasted until around Chocolate Factory (2003). I could see Trapped in the Closet (started in 2005) being considered the last part of his prime.

So what's the verdict? Should I change my username?

with artists like kells who has hit records in 2-3 different decades there is no such thing as a prime

thats like asking whats snoop's "prime"

also people are acting like 18 is some fresh outta math class type **** but this chick just turned 18

i was born mid 90's so maybe i dont understand how you change mentally as u get older yet

but i dont see how kelly would be a creep or unusual for wanting some **** like this

nice young firm tenderoni who does as she's told and doesnt bring you many problems

let that man cook

hahahaha :D:D:D:D

What a clickbait, sensationalized, insinuating article.

The way the headline read....it sounded like Kells was forcing young, underaged women to his personal sex cult.

In reality.....he's just tricking off, and using his status and money to keep legal, young consenting adults. He's the "rich ***** paying their bills" basically.

Kells is a true scumbag....but cmon man. This ain't it.

I mean if they are being physically abused then it should be an issue.

But most ya don't care becuase it ain't your child or you believe you won't let that **** go down.

But just be a bit sympathetic to the plight of the families. Just a tad. It won't cost much.

Last edited:
As long as they're legal adults I don't see nothing wrong with it. Can't be no worse than the young teen thotties doing pr0n. Lol

If he really smackin em around tho, that's gonna be what they're gonna try to get him on

My whole problem with the article is the headline:

"R Kelly is holding Young Girls in different states against their will in his sex cult"

The sub header is...."Accoridng to their parents"

The article goes to cite the parents only talked to their daughter twice....and she wished them happy Mother's Day and merry Christmas lol.

That's irresponsible to post that for real. Again, Kells is a POS....but that's some terrible journalism all around.

"He is a puppet master" lmao
rkelly.jpg

My whole problem with the article is the headline:

"R Kelly is holding Young Girls in different states against their will in his sex cult"

The sub header is...."Accoridng to their parents"

The article goes to cite the parents only talked to their daughter twice....and she wished them happy Mother's Day and merry Christmas lol.

That's irresponsible to post that for real. Again, Kells is a POS....but that's some terrible journalism all around.

It is Buzzfeed

Back
Top Bottom