R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Why cats shocked at him doing a 19 minute song? As if Trapped In The Closet don't exist.
I mean if you listened to the entire trapped in the closet series this aint nothing. A drop in an ocean.

But I caught wind of this as R. Kelly made a 19 min song admitting his sex crimes :lol: Thats how it's being promoted by some. Which makes it crazy :lol: but its not that.

The morality police when it comes to R Kelly is always wild to me.

It’s a slippery slope when you try to look at anyone within the entertainment industry and try and find morality.

Yeah, people shouldn't have morals and deem something so repulsive they don't listen to the artist.

What's wild to me is how people care that people don't listen to dude and actually question it as they don't understand the reasoning.

Would you listen to someone who was a racist? Well they make good music. Fraud? Their music wasn't even sung or written by them. The only thing that matters is the music, huh?

Yeah, people shouldn't have morals and deem something so repulsive they don't listen to the artist.

What's wild to me is how people care that people don't listen to dude and actually question it as they don't understand the reasoning.

Would you listen to someone who was a racist? Well they make good music. Fraud? Their music wasn't even sung or written by them. The only thing that matters is the music, huh?

Well...yes? at the end of the day in the field of entertainment, the entertainment is all that matters. And maybe where one chooses to draw the line is a personal thing, and that's cool. Maybe openly advocating for rape and assault is cool, but ****ing with underaged girls is where someone draws the line. That's cool. For ME though, I won't lose any sleep over what an artist does w/their real life. I don't care. Thats for Law enforcement and our government to handle. Not my job, I'm a consumer.

If you watch the NFL or the NBA you're probably "supporting" a racist. If you listen to rap music you're inherently "supporting" rape, murder, and assault. If you go to the movies you're probably supporting some film director who's done some ****ed up Hollywood ****. It would never stop.

As I said, it's a slippery slope when we start cancelling guys based on morals in music. Are we axing Michael Jackson, 2pac, and every rapper who's ever lived too? Or is that okay? Almost every rapper has openly advocated some form of rape, assault and murder, and yet they haven't been touched by this. Is that okay?

We're fans man. Just because one listens to music or just because someone's favorite team is the Miami Dolphins doesn't mean they support racism, pedophilia, or anything of the sort. Cancel

dude really trying to equate rappers TALKING greasy to an actual serial rapist

this person primarily makes music about having sex and we know his preference for sex is young girls....

thats too much mental gymnastics for me fam

dudes are ****ing weird

wow

if some grown *** man sexually assaulted your daughter would you excuse his "mistake" as well?
He didn't say he excused it. He said he separated the "mistake" and the music. Calling it a mistake is a whole other point of contention.

Now I'm pretty sure for any normal dude who becomes a father and their daughter illegally gets involved with their favorite artist and is raped that they aint gonna excuse it cuz they're a fan.

Well...yes? at the end of the day in the field of entertainment, the entertainment is all that matters. And maybe where one chooses to draw the line is a personal thing, and that's cool. Maybe openly advocating for rape and assault is cool, but ****ing with underaged girls is where someone draws the line. That's cool. For ME though, I won't lose any sleep over what an artist does w/their real life. I don't care. Thats for Law enforcement and our government to handle. Not my job, I'm a consumer.

If you watch the NFL or the NBA you're probably "supporting" a racist. If you listen to rap music you're inherently "supporting" rape, murder, and assault. If you go to the movies you're probably supporting some film director who's done some ****ed up Hollywood ****. It would never stop.

As I said, it's a slippery slope when we start cancelling guys based on morals in music. Are we axing Michael Jackson, 2pac, and every rapper who's ever lived too? Or is that okay? Almost every rapper has openly advocated some form of rape, assault and murder, and yet they haven't been touched by this. Is that okay?

We're fans man. Just because one listens to music or just because someone's favorite team is the Miami Dolphins doesn't mean they support racism, pedophilia, or anything of the sort. Cancel
Oh ****.

Facts of life b.

It's always the same routine when ppl want to be this way about a particular individual but won't apply this to multiple individuals or groups or entire institutions.

They'd find themselves watching like one show on public broadcasting for entertainment.

I say it all the time when it comes to that inner hypocrisy of humanity; People want to change but they don't really want to change .

Last edited:
dude really trying to equate rappers TALKING greasy to an actual serial rapist

this person primarily makes music about having sex and we know his preference for sex is young girls....

thats too much mental gymnastics for me fam

dudes are ****ing weird
Honestly I've never thought about who the R&B singer is thinking about or most likely thinking about when listening to their love/sex songs.

Like I'm always seeing dudes randomly mention Luther Vandross is gay when he's brought up but thats not stopping me from loving Never Too Much.

So I don't really think that matters or is a factor. Its not like R. is making super explicit clear as day child molester music. Like the parodies to make comedy out of.

Last edited:
R-1189657-1296493863.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom