R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

He wrote a book a few years ago addressing some of his past trials, including his reading disability. He said it best, though. “I don’t write songs. I write life”. Don’t expect any more interviews from him. This will probably be the most revealing he’ll ever be again publicly.

The morality police when it comes to R Kelly is always wild to me.

It’s a slippery slope when you try to look at anyone within the entertainment industry and try and find morality.

so who actually sat down and listened to that 19 minute song? I cut it off 2 mins in

He must be doing his 12 steps somewhere and made this song instead of addressing all the thousands of people he would have to contact directly.

Now the truth in this message, is I'm a broke *** legend

0EEB9911-54FC-4917-8650-DBFBD9306B49.png

Adlibs in that track crazy.

Never listening to it again though :lol:

Song was pretty deep actually. Had no idea he was dyslexic and didnt own the rights to any of his songs.

I was always wondering why he kept trying to make music and stayed touring after all these decades and now i see why.

Favorite r&b artist of all time. Yes he has demons that may or may not be related to the sexual abuse he received as a child. I can seperate the mistakes from the music.

Back
Top Bottom