Raccoons taking over the streets of NYC Vol. Subways and backyards in the Daytime

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Diego

NYC is like the Noah's Ark of modern times.

Leave it to this great city to save the world. Nobody ever said it would be easy being great.

ThisNYC>>>>***
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ironically i opened up this thread after closing the raccoon girl thread.
i wish she would invade nyc.
frown.gif

perhaps visit my house 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Leave it to this great city to save the world. Nobody ever said it would be easy being great.

ThisNYC>>>>***
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

perhaps visit my house 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

ThisNYC>>>>***
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

perhaps visit my house 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
This as well.

Except my house not yours
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

ThisNYC>>>>***
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

perhaps visit my house 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
This as well.

Except my house not yours
pimp.gif

I see those all the time out here in Staten Island.. At least y'all don't see those nasty possums
sick.gif
. Was having a bbq one day and saw one of those nasty things climbing on the fence. My whole fam was shook everybody was out.

I see those all the time out here in Staten Island.. At least y'all don't see those nasty possums
sick.gif
. Was having a bbq one day and saw one of those nasty things climbing on the fence. My whole fam was shook everybody was out.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I had a couple of run ins with raccoons around prospect heights in Brooklyn. I mean the park is right there as well as a lot of fine dining options along Vanderbilt & Flatbush.

It's weird how city people start to freak out over something so normal and commonplace. Just let 'em be and let them do their raccoon thing.
Agreed.

I had a couple of run ins with raccoons around prospect heights in Brooklyn. I mean the park is right there as well as a lot of fine dining options along Vanderbilt & Flatbush.

It's weird how city people start to freak out over something so normal and commonplace. Just let 'em be and let them do their raccoon thing.
Agreed.

clinton_laughing.jpg
smokin.gif
You're damn right about that, it isn't easy being great. CA>>>ny

clinton_laughing.jpg
smokin.gif
You're damn right about that, it isn't easy being great. CA>>>ny

instead of shootin footage of it tearin up the door screen and lickin it's balls, they shoulda put some bird shot in it.  i thought ny'ers was thuggin?
smh.gif

instead of shootin footage of it tearin up the door screen and lickin it's balls, they shoulda put some bird shot in it.  i thought ny'ers was thuggin?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Agreed.
its not really normal for them to be out in the daytime. They're nocturnal creatures.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Agreed.
its not really normal for them to be out in the daytime. They're nocturnal creatures.

man one time i was sittin on my stoop in front of my house havin a cigarette in the middle of the night... and one raccoon shoots past me from a dark driveway and runs across the street, i was like "oh sh.." Then his buddy who was behind  him heard me as he was 3 feet away from me, only seperated by a chain link fence. He stayed there and stared at me for like 3 straight minutes as I continued to smoke and keep an eye on him. And outta nowhere the other raccoon had come back to my side of the street and jumped and sat on my fence on my blindside. I was like "awww hell naw, im out" and ran inside. That's my story of almost getting jumped by two raccoons on my own block.

man one time i was sittin on my stoop in front of my house havin a cigarette in the middle of the night... and one raccoon shoots past me from a dark driveway and runs across the street, i was like "oh sh.." Then his buddy who was behind  him heard me as he was 3 feet away from me, only seperated by a chain link fence. He stayed there and stared at me for like 3 straight minutes as I continued to smoke and keep an eye on him. And outta nowhere the other raccoon had come back to my side of the street and jumped and sat on my fence on my blindside. I was like "awww hell naw, im out" and ran inside. That's my story of almost getting jumped by two raccoons on my own block.

Back
Top Bottom