Raccoons taking over the streets of NYC Vol. Subways and backyards in the Daytime

Originally Posted by CWrite78

itz rOLLi said:
man one time i was sittin on my stoop in front of my house havin a cigarette in the middle of the night... and one raccoon shoots past me from a dark driveway and runs across the street, i was like "oh sh.." Then his buddy who was behind  him heard me as he was 3 feet away from me, only seperated by a chain link fence. He stayed there and stared at me for like 3 straight minutes as I continued to smoke and keep an eye on him. And outta nowhere the other raccoon had come back to my side of the street and jumped and sat on my fence on my blindside. I was like "awww hell naw, im out" and ran inside. That's my story of almost getting jumped by two raccoons on my own block.

damn, they about that life

They remind me of the Cousins on Breaking Bad:lol:

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Back to topic : If I see a raccoon day or night, I'm running. 

What? Why? You think they gonna pull a knife and rob you or something? They aint bout that life; they're raccoons, you can kick those things like a football and put them across the street if they run up on you. Weak +%% kid scared of a raccoon
smh.gif
actually if u see them in the daytime its worse b/c that means they are prolly messed up since they are nocturnal animals. Thats means rabies, so if it bites u, u gonna have a prob 

Just cause they wear a mask doesn't mean they are gonna rob you.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

What? Why? You think they gonna pull a knife and rob you or something? They aint bout that life; they're raccoons, you can kick those things like a football and put them across the street if they run up on you. Weak +%% kid scared of a raccoon
smh.gif
actually if u see them in the daytime its worse b/c that means they are prolly messed up since they are nocturnal animals. Thats means rabies, so if it bites u, u gonna have a prob 

Just cause they wear a mask doesn't mean they are gonna rob you.

meh we been had these out on the island. yall are soft. although daytime raccoon sightings = rabies so yeah...

and whoever said CA >>> NY, for sers?  We have to deal with small pests.  You guys can't even go jogging day or night without risking

should-you-run-or-freeze-when-you-see-a-mountain-lion_1.jpg

070126_mtn_lion_attack.jpg

so fall back.

meh we been had these out on the island. yall are soft. although daytime raccoon sightings = rabies so yeah...

and whoever said CA >>> NY, for sers?  We have to deal with small pests.  You guys can't even go jogging day or night without risking

should-you-run-or-freeze-when-you-see-a-mountain-lion_1.jpg

070126_mtn_lion_attack.jpg

so fall back.

Last month I was in my mans backyard grillin some bomb #%% steaks for me & my girl, and she freaked when she peeped 2 of them from a distance.
I was shook at first kuz she just got up and bounced w/o tellin me exactly what it was, but after I found out, I couldnt let them mugs stop me from eatin.

Once had some raccoons in my attic back in the days. Idk how they even got em out.
smh.gif

Last month I was in my mans backyard grillin some bomb #%% steaks for me & my girl, and she freaked when she peeped 2 of them from a distance.
I was shook at first kuz she just got up and bounced w/o tellin me exactly what it was, but after I found out, I couldnt let them mugs stop me from eatin.

Once had some raccoons in my attic back in the days. Idk how they even got em out.
smh.gif

smh.gif
Two years ago I was at Orchard Beach with my girl and daughter in the playground. It was fall time and around 8pm so it was getting dark and we were the only people there. So my daughters running around when I look up at the little play bridge above her and what do I see? A big %%+ raccoon slowly creeping across. I was a little startled because I didn't expect it to come so close to us and It was closer to my kid who was only 2 years old at the time, but I just scooped her up and we dipped. Now I wasn't scared, but no way was I willingly going to punt that MFer, he was huge. I don't know what raccoons you've seen, but every single one I saw has been huge.

smh.gif
Two years ago I was at Orchard Beach with my girl and daughter in the playground. It was fall time and around 8pm so it was getting dark and we were the only people there. So my daughters running around when I look up at the little play bridge above her and what do I see? A big %%+ raccoon slowly creeping across. I was a little startled because I didn't expect it to come so close to us and It was closer to my kid who was only 2 years old at the time, but I just scooped her up and we dipped. Now I wasn't scared, but no way was I willingly going to punt that MFer, he was huge. I don't know what raccoons you've seen, but every single one I saw has been huge.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Raccoons think they are the gulliest animals on the street. They catch you looking at them they just stare you down like "!!% you gonna do?"
laugh.gif
QFT.  This happened to me.  I heard some noise on my balcony one night, so I went to check it out.  A raccoon was sitting there on the railing.  The thing did not give a !@#% that I was out there.  Just stared at me.  I had go after it with a broom to get it to leave . . . and it was still staring me down on the way back up the tree it came from. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

Raccoons think they are the gulliest animals on the street. They catch you looking at them they just stare you down like "!!% you gonna do?"
laugh.gif
QFT.  This happened to me.  I heard some noise on my balcony one night, so I went to check it out.  A raccoon was sitting there on the railing.  The thing did not give a !@#% that I was out there.  Just stared at me.  I had go after it with a broom to get it to leave . . . and it was still staring me down on the way back up the tree it came from. 

They're strong too. I'm not out in the NYC area but they got into some bird seed I had lying around in the backyard in this big trash can container.. After we spotted them opening it up, we placed 3-4 20lb. bricks on top. Next day, the bricks are down and the seed is all scavenged through.

Next time I see one of those, There getting a bat to the face

They're strong too. I'm not out in the NYC area but they got into some bird seed I had lying around in the backyard in this big trash can container.. After we spotted them opening it up, we placed 3-4 20lb. bricks on top. Next day, the bricks are down and the seed is all scavenged through.

Next time I see one of those, There getting a bat to the face

Saw a dead one while I was getting on the Jackie Robinson Parkway today. Wanted to stop and take pics but safety>NT E-fame.

Saw a dead one while I was getting on the Jackie Robinson Parkway today. Wanted to stop and take pics but safety>NT E-fame.

Back
Top Bottom