Rachel Nichols just gave Floyd Mayweather his first career loss

He's corny for commenting on the Rice situation in the first place if he has domestic abuse problems of his own, and she's corny trying to go out of her way to get dude to look bad on television.​
 ​
Don't support domestic abuse but she irked me. Wish my dude Floyd woulda said "don't matter if they boo me or cheer me I'm still getting paid your annual salary (amount of times) over for 10 minutes of work ***" and then hit the kool aid smile.​

Last edited:
I wanted someone to Ray Rice her when she tried to guilt Floyd into donating to domestic violence .....stay out the next man pocket srs

What L did he take? She didn't prove anything

I didn't know Floyd was on NT, let it go dawg.
Not that serious, we all know tomorrow he'll win or lose & still be one of the most payed athletes. Can't change facts, opinions don't matter.

I didn't know Floyd was on NT, let it go dawg.
Not that serious, we all know tomorrow he'll win or lose & still be one of the most payed athletes. Can't change facts, opinions don't matter.

Let what go...the thread is titled floyd takes L I'm asking what L

Mel Gibson is blacklisted because he badmouthed Jews.
Forgot about that lol, seriously though, when they had recorded I that phone convo with his girl at the time, it pretty much put the nail on his coffin, it was just as big as the Chris brown thing and bigger than Ray rice's thing due to him being Mel Gibson. The only reason why Chris constantly got **** because he didn't shy away from the spotlight and he was viewed as the next big thing.

Back
Top Bottom